Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-13, 09:29 AM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Woman stops Grizzly attack with small handgun.

Big bad Grizzly bear attack stopped by woman with a .25 caliber handgun.
Subject: Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Cal Pistol. I think after reading this Daniel will be running out and buying one for John's wife Lisa...

From the Alberta Clipper News*

This is a story of self-control and Marksmanship by an itsy bitsy female shooter against a fierce predator. What is the smallerst caliber you trust to protect yourself with? How about a Baretta Jetfire .25 caliber? The woman tells her story: "While out hiking with my boyfriend in Alberta, Canada, we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely agressive. If I had not had my little Baretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today, talking to you." She added, "Just ONE SHOT to my boyfriend's kneecap was all it took... the bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace." In conclusion she stated: "It's one of the best pistols in my collection."

*totally ficticous Newspaper (I think).
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.