Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 01-14-05, 10:14 PM   #26
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude
Default Re: Weedy bottoms

i dont use senkos but im guessin that they are sorta like a trick worm or sumthin. u pretty much have to just find wat the fish like. try different stratigies and use wat works.
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-05, 10:15 PM   #27
WaterWolf_MN
BassFishin.Com Member

Ive been trying reeling very slowly,with a few jerks.Pleanty of stikes in 2 days.Now,they seem to loathe it.
WaterWolf_MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-05, 09:50 AM   #28
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=Tyrant link=board=news;num=1105491649;start=0#24 date=01/14/05 at 12:42:42]Okay.I need help using the weedless weightless senko.How should I fish it?[/quote]

I usually skip the heck out of them. I skip them up to the shore edges, under docks, around laydowns etc..., then let it fall and the work it a lot like a fluke at times. If you are wacky rigging it in vegetation, try this rig. Get an offset 3/0 Wide Gap hook(your choice of brand) and t-rig it except have the hook eye in the middle of the bait. It makes it a lot more weedless than an exposed hook, but still gives you the wacky rig jiggle . If the fish aren't aggressive and hitting them while being worked like a fluke, then start dead sticking it, with some twitches of the line, without really moving the baits more than an 1"-2". But again, I love to skip them, even in the open water, with no cover I like to skip them.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-05, 01:28 PM   #29
WaterWolf_MN
BassFishin.Com Member

How do I deadstick a bait?
WaterWolf_MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-05, 02:52 PM   #30
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

after casting it out, just let it sit there and twitch it a little every now and then. that is deadstikin
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.