Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 01-23-13, 11:15 PM   #1
jamesh99
BassFishin.Com Member

Question who is your favorite pro angler

Who is your favorite pro angler, mine would be Bill Dance his style of fishing is awesome and he has put out so many shows. I also like KVD because the mans an amazing fisherman.
jamesh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 12:17 PM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

there are so many of the guys so i can't just name one as my all time favorite. bill dance, roland martin, larry nixon, kvd, jimmy houston....so many.....
Old 01-24-13, 12:41 PM   #3
Jrob78
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Too many to name. Most of the pros are good guys and are easy to route for. I always want to see Jeff Kriet, Edwin Evers, Gerald Swindle, Mike McClelland, Aaron Martens, Alton Jones, Todd Faircloth and Brent Chapman do well but I could probably add 15 more names to that list easily.
Old 01-24-13, 03:19 PM   #4
Dshow28
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I enjoy watching Alton Jones, Jeff Kriet, Aaron Martins and Ish Monroe. I also root for John Crews because he is from Virginia, BTW he also designed my favorite line of crankbaits.
Dshow28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 03:22 PM   #5
Dshow28

It truely is hard to pick just a couple, I feel like all of the anglers represent the sport so well.
Dshow28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 07:59 PM   #6
keithdog

I'm a big KVD fan. He of course has proven himself, and I really admire what he has accomplished as a pro angler. But he's also the only pro I've ever met. He was very gracious with all his loyal fans when I met him, and although he was obviously pressed for time, when I got to talk to him, he seemed more interrested in my questions and concerns than I did. He really took the time to answer my questions, and then go on to add in several hints, and suggestions. He asked ME a lot of questions, so that he could tailor his answers to my exact needs. Never once did he try to push any particular product. His answers were very generic. I've always liked his fishing style, very intense and works quickly. Thats pretty much how I also prefer to fish. Work it hard and fast. For that reason, I've always thought it would be a blast to spend a day fishing with him. Although, I KNOW I couldn't keep up with the guy. When I got tired, I'd just sit and watch, and learn.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Keith and Kevin VanDam.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	8500  
Old 01-24-13, 08:38 PM   #7
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

The Gman,,,,,,though I'm sure why, except he's funny.
Old 01-24-13, 09:23 PM   #8
bamabassman

kenneth...th GAMAN aka; GERALD SWINDLE lives where i grew up. HAYDEN, AL. his nephew is my nephews (haydenbasskid) best friend. HAYDEN HIGH SCHOOL is the TWO time ALABAMA HIGHSCHOOL BASS FISHING CHAMPION. my nephew HEATH SEAVER won it for hayden. yes i am bragging on the kid...err..young man. his lifes dream is to become a professional bass fisherman. it's ALL he thinks about. in the winter time, he is out at my parents swimming pool working on his flipping and pitching techniques and seeing how the bait reacts under water. the kid is unbelieveable. i am so proud of him and what he has done so far. he doesn't come on here much, i have tried to get him to, but he is busy and i understand. i will TRY to keep up with him on the high school trail this year as much as i can.
Old 01-24-13, 09:43 PM   #9
carolina-rig-01

I have several favorites. Gerald Swindle, Edwin Evers, Jeff Kriet, Terry Scroggins, Mike McClelland, Alton Jones, and Todd Faircloth are all on my list of favorites as well as several others.
Old 01-24-13, 11:38 PM   #10
Gbassman

bill dance because we share the same birthday, mike iaconelli just because of his style, and derek remitz because i used to live down the road from him and now I deal with him on a regular basis when im at work.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.