Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-05, 09:22 PM   #26
Fish On
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to Fish On

I see everybody always saying how senkos are the best. I have had better luck with alluringbaits.com and they sell 50 4in trick sticks for 8dollars. Also assalt makes good senko imitators!
Old 10-10-05, 02:01 AM   #27
KalimanMX
BassFishin.Com Member

I have senkos, tikis, yums and the basspro senko. The best are tiki and senkos (when fish are very active i use the basspro, it makes no diference) and the diference in caching fish is so small for me that cant say wich one is better, so if they cach the same or almost the same i prefer tikis for this reason:
Less expensive per worm, not to mention they hold much better.
KalimanMX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-05, 05:57 PM   #28
KH.
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

imo,senkos are piece of crap for the money,thier not the best and they never will be!!!!srry,had to get that out of my system.you can tikis half the price of senkos,and there better.

i will list my reasons once again,as i have donr this many time

1)they catch fish
2)they are cheaper as stated above
3)better scent and they have a slow fall,the slower the fall,the better,imo
4)they wont rip after landing a fish as easily as the senkos do,the senkos usually fly off the line easier than a fish,thus causing less uses
Old 10-11-05, 06:06 AM   #29
1FASTLASER
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I know some of you hate wally world but if you like senko's try the bait sold there called a Kinami Bait. Same as a senko and cheaper. 8 for 3.99. Same action,scent,salt content etc..etc.. I been killin them on the watermelon seed color for the past few trips around the dying vegatation and when the sun just starts to get up I been throwing the shad color and have gone through several bags. Looks just like a dying shad and they cant stand it. The action is hot for a hour or so. Then I go back to burning a spinnerbait and WHAM its on again.
1FASTLASER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-05, 07:44 AM   #30
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

http://www.bigbagbaits.com they have a senko knockoff called the bummer and at 50 for $15 a great buy. At times it out produced the senko, and vice versus. Half the price, and more durable.

Lizards
Old 10-11-05, 03:11 PM   #31
Fish On
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to Fish On

http://www.alluringbaits.com/products.php?id=7&cat=4 They sell 50 senko knockoffs for 8 dollars. They are the only senko baits I use because of the price and I know they catch fish. They have a lot of action and last for about 5 fish.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.