Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-04, 10:50 PM   #1

Default 1995 ProCraft Center Console trailer parts

Would anyone know who made the ProCraft trailer for the 1995 Procraft 19 ft. Center Console. I am having trouble finding any parts at all. ProCraft was no help.

Griff
Old 03-21-04, 10:55 PM   #2
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva
Default Re: 1995 ProCraft Center Console trailer parts

what parts you need?axles,hubs,etc are kinda generic.frame pieces can be fabricated.i would think it's probably ameritrail,could be wrong.
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-04, 11:12 PM   #3

[quote author=bassintom link=board=Boats;num=1079920217;start=0#1 date=03/21/04 at 20:55:44]what parts you need?axles,hubs,etc are kinda generic.frame pieces can be fabricated.i would think it's probably ameritrail,could be wrong.[/quote]

I was looking for bunk brackets and axle/hubs and would like to get them to fit.
Old 03-21-04, 11:39 PM   #4
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

I just took all the bearings and hub to my local boat dealer, and they had everything I needed, they cross reference the #'s off the existing parts. Call any local auto or boats dealer and give them the part# and mfg off the actual part. It doesn't really matter who made the trailer, you need the part# and they can match it.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-04, 12:03 AM   #5
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva

last summer i had to get 1 new axle(tandem axles).4 leaf springs,all athe u-bolts and other bolts,2 brake assemblies(including backing plates),8 bearings,and 4 seals.went to local trailer place.he ordered the axle,had it in 2 days,he had the other stuff in stock except for springs and bolts.the local spring shop had them in stock.
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.