Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-14, 09:41 AM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default New Pro Bowl format?

I probably should not even be asking this question but who am I to do what I should do?

Before the game I thought the format change stunk, changing the traditional AFV vs NFC to teams named after the HONORARY coaches - Rice vs Saunders. Actually I thought so little of the change I didn't even turn it on. I think next year they should let the game go directly to DVD so those that may be interested don't have to watch all the commercials.

Yeah, I understand it's an exhibition game that in the past was little more than flag football without the flags, but in reading some of the reports of the game this morning it seems there were some good hits - especially from/to members of the same team! That's gonna pizz off the head coach.

I have watched games in years past - I like the conference rivalry - now it's a pick-up game and not even shirts vs skins. For craps sake, can't we even continue rivalry between football conferences?

I didn't like the idea and I hope it goes back to the previous format, then maybe I'll watch it and suffer through all the commercials for crap I wouldn't buy anyway no matter how much was spent on the ad or how big the actresses'* boobs were.

*Yeah, I'm a sexist pig because if it's a male actor doing an ad presentation I pay NO attention to it.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.