Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 11-16-11, 11:17 PM   #1
teambass2000
BassFishin.Com Member

Default 4 like new Daiwa Strikeforce 100SH casting reels with extra parts for sale.

4 Daiwa Strikeforce 100SH right hand casting reels. These reels were used by my son and I throughout the 2010 season and are left over’s from the 10 we had. All four reels have been customized with aftermarket Daiwa parts, 3 of the reels even have clicking star drags and work better than any Strikeforce you may be familiar with. These reels are 99.9% free of any sign of wear and have been maintenance on a regular basis. Keeping them casting far and reeling smooth. Also have several extra Daiwa handles as well as 4 Bass Pro Shop XPS magnum handles with all the mounting hardware. These reels are now discontinued but still have replacement parts available through Daiwa. Unfortunately I don’t have the break down sheet and parts list but it can be found online. I would like to sell all four reels together with parts for $100.00 but if you’re interested in something other than that let me know.

You can see a video of these reels and parts at YouTube,

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamBASS2000

Or at our website,

www.addicted2thehit.webs.com

teambass2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-12, 07:04 PM   #2
mvpsteve
BassFishin.Com Member

Teambass,
Do you still have these reels and parts? If so, I am interested. Thanks
mvpsteve is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.