Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 02-02-12, 06:32 PM   #1
Gbassman
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default selling out my gear

im selling all my gear except for the essentials. this batch has 1 pack yum craw papi's in pb&j,1 pack of yamamoto senkos in wrmln with blk and red, 1 pack zman swimbaits 4" in sexy lady,1 berkley blade dancer in chartreuse shiner, 1 pack berkley manic shads in glow chartreuse, 2 packs bass srtiker agitators(compare to sluggos) in pearl and smokin shad, 1 pack of strike king rage craw in summer craw, 1 hart justice jig in green pumpkin and 1 pack hart rat-l-chunk jig trailers in blk with blue claws. shipped is $30 to your door!
Old 02-02-12, 07:05 PM   #2
Gbassman

im open to offers
Old 02-03-12, 11:30 PM   #3
Gbassman

make an offer
Old 02-04-12, 01:03 AM   #4
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

This is one of the few seasons that I won't have to buy a bunch of tackle. I have actually done a good job of keeping stocked up all year last year. Otherwise I would be interested. Just curious as to why your selling your stuff. Your not quitting are you?
Old 02-05-12, 10:01 AM   #5
Gbassman

not quitting, just a break. its hard to find someone who fishes Guntersville who ISNT worried bout fishing for money.(no offense bamabassman). just cant afford to travel either. might take up catfishin!!! lol! i was gonna join a small club last year and the guy i was gonna fish with apparently thought he was someone special cause he wanted me to give him $50 in gas and pay for all eats and drinks. entry fee was only $25. it would have cost me close to $100 and cost him only $25.
Old 02-05-12, 01:59 PM   #6
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Generally when splitting down the middle is tad more fair,other than wear n tear on boat.
I generally switch with my buddy run his once then mine if available,with no exchange of funds,last year broke more than running.We enter 1 T a year together I pay entry fee he pays for gas and prefishing ,we dont run far but each have about 90 bucks invested.Sometimes it pays off sometimes not.
Ive drawn guys in draw T that thought same had to set them straight,pay for half the gas used or 40 bucks whichever is more.and get my spots or at least cooperation,not the front of the boat pointed at the ledge and the back pointed at main lake etc.
Seldom when running mine do I go far as live here so ask for 20,I always leave a compartment or two available for them and want them to use it,as dont want my deck cluttered as have replaced knee,need the foot room.
Example we fish a T you pay 20 entry and 5 big bass,possibly buy lunch or split( I eat light maybe 5 bucks),I pay gas as we wont use but 25-maybe 30 bucks,called friendship thats what you need to find.
Find yourself near ky lake ,paris landing let me know,we will go out and have a good time,just fish catchin.
And no I wont charge also wont go far.

Last edited by lilmule; 02-05-12 at 02:09 PM.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-12, 02:01 PM   #7
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I'm definitely interested.. I'll shoot you a PM later today.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.