BassFishin.Com Member

Default 1992 Skeeter SS-90 For Sale

1992 Skeeter SS-90
Length: 16’+
Beam: 6’10
Engine: 92 Yamaha 85 HP looks brand new in and out
Trailer: 92 Skeeter
Asking $4700 OBOI
This boat is in great shape, and has a gel coat that shines. It has been garage kept since it was bought new, and it shows. Features:
Garmin 160 on the front trolling motor w/ Temp
Humminbird 565 on the console w/ Temp Both have temp
Motorguide HyperDrive 24V Foot Controlled Trolling Motor 60lbs Thrust
Triton On Board 3 Bank Charger 15 amps each bank.
There is a large live well in the back
Cooler in the back which has a drain. The cooler can be used as an additional live well (I have an aerator with alligator clips). I actually use it for storage as it stays very dry with the plug in.
Huge rod locker. I have put 12 rods and reels in there at one time and I have put a 10ft rod in there.
Bait well up front, but the pump does not work. Probably an easy fix, as the front panel with the electronics is easy to remove. I just use it for storage. Could also be used as a cooler.
AM/FM Cassette in which the right speaker wire is loose. The left works fine. The right works if you push on the radio just right. So to fix it, the radio would have to be removed. If I were to do it, I would probably just get a new radio with a CD player. It takes a standard DIN car stereo, and is located inside the front deck storage compartment.
The carpet is original and shows some wear on the front storage compartment where it is coming off. No soft spots at all. No tears on the seats. As a matter of fact the two pedestal seats are the exact same as the driver and passenger seats, so if one does go, you can replace it with one of the pedestal seats.
Brand new tires on the trailer this year.
Three batteries, all of which still have warranty. One is new this year; the other 2 were new last year.
All gauges work with the exception of the speedometer which just went out recently. I think something probably got in the cable and needs to be cleaned out.
New winch strap this year.
The motor is in excellent shape. Very reliable, and looks brand new. I winterize it every year, and this year I have put fogging oil in, put new plugs in, and ran sta-bil through the engine. I have not replaced the lower unit oil yet this year, but it was done last year when I winterized it. I can provide some lower unit oil. This boat tops out between 38-42 MPH on the GPS. The gas tank is app. 13 gallons and the motor is NOT oil injected. You have to pre-mix. Very easy to tow and handle on your own. I have title for boat and motor. It comes with a very nice custom cover, although there is a small hole in it, and the outboard part needs to be re-sewn. The cover works now for storage, but I would fix it before trailering with it to prevent the the rip from getting worse. From what I hear it’s not too expensive to have those areas fixed. Ohio does not require a trailer title, but I can produce a notarized bill of sale if need be. I will also give an extra set of new spark plugs, and a Skeeter trailer hitch cover for the car. Any questions, please ask! Boat is in Cincinnati, and I would be more than happy to show it. See Pictures below:

CincyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-07, 10:13 PM   #2
usngsm2
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via Yahoo to usngsm2

have you sold this boat already?
usngsm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-07, 09:54 AM   #3
CincyMike
BassFishin.Com Member

The boat has not yet been sold. Also, I can me reached at dunphymj@fuse.net for e-mail questions. Thanks.
Old 02-14-07, 12:31 PM   #4
CincyMike
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Sold

Boat Sold. Thanks Scott

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.