Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-09, 12:12 PM   #1
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Pflueger Patriarch baitcast reel

7.1:1 11 Bearing - Patriarch reel brand new never been mounted. Again, wife says too many so I am taking baby steps in selling my new un-used items only. I have 4 of these and only selling one for now. I have mounted one to a IMX MBR 844C/7' Heavy Fast Action and have only practiced in my swimming pool with it. It feels great and I can't wait to get it on the water. The reviews are great and it is one great looking reel.

Brand new in the box with shirt offer from Pflueger. Asking $180.00 with free shipping with insurance to lower 48 only. All others will need to get a quote and I will only charge actual fees. Will be posting lots of other items when I get time. Selling a total of 6 GLoomis rods and 10-12 Reels. All new.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3321.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	455.3 KB
ID:	4255  

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.