Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 04-29-13, 02:27 AM   #1
Crankbait
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default offshore to bed fishing

So yes I love fishing away from the bank…..every chance I get and really love throwing cranks! Set out the other day for what I thought would be a day of just straight cranking……things didn’t work out that way. My flipping and pitching is beginner level to say the least but I tried my hand at getting some girls off the bed……..the results were funny. Totally thought it was going to be an offshore/on the points type bite….i was wrong. Really hard to find beds in that murky water I was fishing. Hats of to you flippin/pitchin pro’s! I envy yall! I’ll keep practicing. P.s. listen to section 6:38 of the video. You can hear the male get excited when I get near to where I pulled him off the bed…..interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVzaQ...bB0BRQ&index=1
Crankbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-13, 06:30 AM   #2
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Another good video Shawn. Since Frabill is obviously sponsoring you to net those buck bass you should at least mention their name once in a while.

Oh.....I rewound past 6:38 3 or 4 times with the volume up before I realized I'd been suckered into a snipe hunt
Old 04-29-13, 09:50 AM   #3
Crankbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethdaysale View Post
Another good video Shawn. Since Frabill is obviously sponsoring you to net those buck bass you should at least mention their name once in a while.

Oh.....I rewound past 6:38 3 or 4 times with the volume up before I realized I'd been suckered into a snipe hunt
Aaaaaaa i knew it.... i was waiting for that from you. kenn i have to come clean every time i go out i say i'm not gonna use my net.....but two things one i'm not used to the front of my boat....with the toons extending out and that deck is great for traction hard on this old mans knees your awesome man..... i think the male starts splashing around 6:38-6:50you got me man lol
Old 04-29-13, 06:58 PM   #4
nobass
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

as usual a great video. i think in your thread about how your rig was set up you wanted someway to quite your net holder. how about a piece of pipe foam insulation that will fit around your net handle and a piece of pvc that will allow you to glue the foam on the inside of it. that should quite it down alot
Old 04-30-13, 10:08 PM   #5
Crankbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobass View Post
as usual a great video. i think in your thread about how your rig was set up you wanted someway to quite your net holder. how about a piece of pipe foam insulation that will fit around your net handle and a piece of pvc that will allow you to glue the foam on the inside of it. that should quite it down alot
hey that's a idea.....thanks nobass!
Old 05-02-13, 08:31 AM   #6
jamesh99
BassFishin.Com Member

nice video
jamesh99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.