Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-05, 08:44 PM   #1
TackleTester
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to TackleTester
Default Official Forum Tourney Thread

This may not be my place to try and run the show here, but I like the idea and I wanna get it started .....If you dont like that I am taking it upon myself to do this, please tell me and I will go ahead and let some of the older members take over....

Anyway, here are the rules I have come up with so far (mostly from others posts in the other thread....lol)

1. All fish caught in the tourney must be released
2. The limit will be 5 fish (your 5 largest)
3. Culling is legal
4. Size Limit: 14 in
5. A picture of your 5 biggest bass are to be entered showing the fish laying up next to a measuring device
6. The winner will be the person with the greatest combined length of fish in inches.
7. There will be 2 divisions: Pond and Lake (if we have enough people we could go under 18 years of age and over 18 years of age too?)
8. Each participant will be able to count fish from 6 hrs of fishing
9. We trust that all will be honest in number of hours fished and by the means of catching the fish (obviously no snagging, netting, etc...lol)

Lastly, I think it would be noble to add a prize for the winner of each division. I don't know what, but if anyone has any ideas

Anyway, what do you guys think?...I am ready to get started as you can see.....lol

Thanks
Brian
TackleTester is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.