Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 12-22-12, 12:50 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Smile A Monkey's Christmas Tale

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the boat not a creature was stirring, not even a Z-Man Pro Series Chatterbait Elite.
The Missile Baits Tomahawks were hung by the chimney with care in hopes to be drug on a ledge somewhere.
The Picasso Buzz Saws were nestled all snug in the box, while visions of 8lbers blowing up on them danced in their up to 1/2 oz. heads.
When out on the lake there arose such a clatter I came off plane to see what was the matter. Up to the trolling motor I jumped in a flash my GLX flippin' stick with Chronarch ready to cast.
The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow gave the luster of mid-day to objects below. With Strike Kings covering my wondering eyes, what should appear but a miniature Skeeter and eight tiny reindeer.
With a little old driver so lively and quick I knew in a moment it must be St. Monkey Nick. Now Dasher, now Dancer now Prancer and Vixen! On Comet! On Cupid! On Donner and Blitzen! To the front deck of the Skeeter, to the top of ramp, now launch the boat, launch the boat, launch the boat all!
Fishing gifts of all kinds for me and you, then he reached in his sack for a pair of Shimano Evair Fishing Shoes.
He sprang from the creek his Yamaha wide open, headed to other anglers then he disappeared from sight. And as he left I heard him exclaim, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

I was going to delete the adds but seeing I 'stole and pasted' it, I felt in fairnes they should be left in.

OK,OK! .......I'm just too LAZY!
Old 12-22-12, 10:15 AM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

lol, that was pretty good joe.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.