Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 09-07-05, 08:50 PM   #26
southernsnatcher
BassFishin.Com Active Member

4 more months...wooo hooo 2 years in all
southernsnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-05, 09:22 PM   #27
flachristopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I thank you for your two years that you will have spent serving our country. Once out of H.S I wish to enlist in either the Army ROTC or AF ROTC and I am currently in AJROTC.

Chris
flachristopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 03:35 PM   #28
Chum
BassFishin.Com Member

im going to camp out at lake champlain tomorrow and im gonna catch a 13 pounder!
Chum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-05, 09:15 PM   #29
Dyas
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Dyas

Yall are lucky I probably cant get in this one. I won the last one but i didnt find the "Official" weigh in thread. Had the biggest bass to. Just wait till next spring though and it'll be ON! But i will enjoy looking at some of the pics you guys post. Im sure there will be a catch better than 15 pounds in this one. Good luck to ya guys. Im pullin' for Reb...........
Old 09-11-05, 12:40 AM   #30
Rodman_Rob

I just want to let yall know, I'm gonna be using my hroller topwaters, lucky craft pointer, zoom toads, and kreatures out in the stump fields tomorrow. I really don't think yall stand a chance, if I hit it right, I could easily end up with 50 lbs + fish. Loading the boat up right now, will be leaving around 3am, should be in the water by 4:30, gives me 2 hours of complete darkeness, 2 hours of low light during sunrise, and 2 hours high light heat. Should tear it up as long as I can stay close to the original river channel. I have a feeling I'm gonna at least catch the state record this morning, maybe a second fish as well to break the world record!
Old 09-11-05, 12:54 AM   #31
Dyas

Quote:
50lb + fish
Quote:
I have a feeling I'm gonna at least catch the state record this morning, maybe a second fish as well to break the world record!
Dang man you shootin high........... Watch tommora you gonna come back with nothin............ If you catch a world record fish (any fish) I will give you ALL of my tackle .......................
Old 09-11-05, 01:22 AM   #32
Rodman_Rob

its not that I'm shottin high, its that I'll be fishing Rodman Reservoir at the STUMP FIELDS next to the ORIGINAL RIVER CHANNEL! If there is a state and world record in florida, that is exactly where it would be.
Old 09-11-05, 01:34 AM   #33
Dyas

More than likely yes it would.................... But have ya got the balls to get it to bite....................... We will find out...............
Old 09-11-05, 04:04 AM   #34
Rodman_Rob

I got the balls to get it to bite, if she's ***** enough to bite it. Leaving in 10 minutes!
Old 09-11-05, 06:32 AM   #35
1FASTLASER

Southern snatcher look me up when you get stateside. There's a free bass fishin trip in your future when you get back. Just give me a holler and we will hook up. Didnt realize that you where that close till I seen you live in monroe. I'm in crossett.
1FASTLASER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 06:51 AM   #36
southernsnatcher

thanks for the offer....as soon as i get a chance i will look you up....im gonna be at fort hood, texas so i dont know how busy they will keep me....
southernsnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 08:37 AM   #37
Denny_ohio

Thumbs up new pond

Jb and I will be going to a new pond for our tourney.the first time Jb took me there weeks back the were hitting topwater like crazy,I was throwing the Zara Spook.They hit it hard alot of blow up but few hook ups,so I bought a Zara puppy for my little friends there at the pond..."say hello to my little friend"...lol
Im so so very excited Jb as well cause there are some killers in this pond....no
not like jason,Mike myers or freddy ....big BASS. Jb and I should have some info
to report in a few weeks.We are gonna pre-fish a few times to figure out the pond alittle more.Goodluck to all
Denny
Old 09-12-05, 06:44 PM   #38
Rodman_Rob

the only thing I caught was a sun burn. Got to the ramp just as the last boater in a tournament put his boat in. The loading area was packed tight with 30-40 boats. They were running up and down the main channel all day. I heard today the winner had 25 pounds of fish, caught in the main pool while over the ridges of the original river channel using a carolina rig. didn't hear what big bass was. I did get to see an eagle fly off with its catch.
Old 09-12-05, 07:56 PM   #39
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

so is that your weigh in rob?? a big fat 0..

zooker
Old 09-12-05, 10:29 PM   #40
Rodman_Rob

actually it would be a little skinny zero, but yeah, its zero either way ya look at it. if I go fishing again by the end of the month and do better, I might have to make another ID/Screen name to win this tournament, lol.
Old 09-13-05, 11:11 AM   #41
Dyas

Told Ya lol..........................
Old 09-13-05, 11:51 AM   #42
Dyas

Dam............. I just thought of something............. I recall my mom telling me that she will make up for me not geting to go out on Fontana lake by taking me anywhere within 2 hours of the house to fish........
Old 09-13-05, 03:11 PM   #43
flachristopherkeene9

Dude there you go. No you can fish this tourney and but our butts again.

Chris
flachristopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 04:47 PM   #44
Dyas

I might just have to do this. The lake I want to fish is maybe 6 foot at the deepest but is cover in weeds and hydrila. There have been some nice ones caught out of there b ut never realy actually bass fished it. I have messed around and caught a few though......
Old 09-13-05, 06:51 PM   #45
KenDammit

I fished my day, today....and I do have 5 to weigh in. I don't know if its gonna be a winner(pretty sure it won't be) but I think I can take Lizards.
KenDammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 06:55 PM   #46
Rebbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FASTLASER
Southern snatcher look me up when you get stateside. There's a free bass fishin trip in your future when you get back. Just give me a holler and we will hook up. Didnt realize that you where that close till I seen you live in monroe. I'm in crossett.
Laser-he's also got one with me-I'm about 2 hours south of Ft. Hood so it won't be a problem to hook up.

southern, you are set when you get stateside !
Old 09-15-05, 12:58 AM   #47
KH.

im gonna fish in my backyard in my 35 acre lake,the biggest i caught was 7 pounds but thats how much lizards had
Old 09-15-05, 06:35 AM   #48
lizardsrule

Alright you guys, I want to see some fish, not hear about how your gonna take me down LOL I will say that I know that someone who has already fished this tourney has more weight than me, he's just getting pics developed and getting them to Reb. I won't give a name or weight that's not my place. But if you can beat my weight congrats, and if you can't then post your weights/reports anyway. That's the whole point here. I didn't expect to win with the weight I had, but wanted to get it started. It's now 9/15 halfway though the month and I'm the only one to post any fish on the weigh in thread. So quit working your jaws about beating me, and start showing some weights. Just wondering how many have already fished, and didn't beat me, so they will just keep doing it till they can LOL. At least Rodman Rob fessed up to 0, which is OK, just shows he's not hiding from it. We all have blanked before. So talk all you want about beating me, but the fishing should do your talking.

Lizards
Old 09-15-05, 06:40 AM   #49
JB

Denny n me have a new stategy, weigh in 1 minute before the tournies over lol
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 04:05 PM   #50
KenDammit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardsrule
Alright you guys, I want to see some fish, not hear about how your gonna take me down LOL I will say that I know that someone who has already fished this tourney has more weight than me, he's just getting pics developed and getting them to Reb. I won't give a name or weight that's not my place. But if you can beat my weight congrats, and if you can't then post your weights/reports anyway. That's the whole point here. I didn't expect to win with the weight I had, but wanted to get it started. It's now 9/15 halfway though the month and I'm the only one to post any fish on the weigh in thread. So quit working your jaws about beating me, and start showing some weights. Just wondering how many have already fished, and didn't beat me, so they will just keep doing it till they can LOL. At least Rodman Rob fessed up to 0, which is OK, just shows he's not hiding from it. We all have blanked before. So talk all you want about beating me, but the fishing should do your talking.

Lizards
I've got 5 fish, but I have to either find or buy a new USB cable to get the pictures off of my digital camera. When that happens, I'll be posting ASAP. I fished on Tuesday from 1:30-7:30 and did alright, but nothing special. The place I chose to fish doesn't have many very large momma's as of yet, but the fish are all very healthy and fat for their sizes. We'll see how much the weight is because I'm waiting to have the pictures before I find out. Got all the measurements jotted down and ready to go.
KenDammit is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.