Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-08, 09:45 PM   #1
Bass Fishin Machine
BassFishin.Com Member

Arrow Brand New Buzzbaits,Spinnerbaits,Rubber Worms,Lizards,Fish,Etc.,Etc...

Well I have decided to let go the Motherload of Various Lures,Rubber Worms and Various Plastics that I have accumulated over the past 20 to 30 years or so. I have Storage Containers full of New Bass Pro Shop Plasyics,Buzz Baits & Spinner Baits alnog with other Top Names. If I caught fish on a particular lure that day I would buy roughly 5 to 10 of that same lure to have for a rainy day... Yeah I am the same way with my Bow/Hunting stuff too... I will be listing pictures of all the Items once I get things organized over the next few days,so Please bear with me on this as it is a Chore... You can Check my Feedback at Archery Talk.com under my Username Jersey Ray or on EBay under Bowhuntin Machine... All Feedback is 100% Positive and I worked Extremely hard to achieve those results as many of you know it is quite difficult to Please Everyone all the time,but somehow I was able to do that... Thanks for looking and I should have some pics up by the weekend... Thanks! Ray P.S. if there is anything imparticular you might be looking for you can send me a PM and I might be able to help you out...
Bass Fishin Machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.