Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions

Old 04-18-11, 07:49 PM   #1
jmartin
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Herrington Lake. Kentucky

Well guys it looks like I will be fishing Herrington lake, May 19-22 My wife and I have rented a house on the upper end of the lake across from the power plant. I have never fished there but it looks really sweet. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am not sure if I am gonna tow my Nitro down or just rent a boat from a local Marina. If any of you guys are local and wanna co angler for a day PM me I would love to hook up and meet you.

Jerry
Old 04-18-11, 08:33 PM   #2
walkeraviator
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I have never fished it myself, but have heard great things about it. If you wanna get into some smallies, fish below the dam. The thing about that area is that if you get bad weather or high water and want something else to do... visit a distillery or Talon wines up near Lexington.

If you want some more specific details on herrington, check out teh kentucky section of fishin.com
walkeraviator is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.