Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions

Old 04-15-11, 08:26 PM   #1
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Pure poison-Ky lake

After it pouring cats n dogs for half the day got a lull,so took some time and tried out some new frogs.
Many fish swirled,few took any normal frog so out came my capt kens designer bass frog in poison dart.Had a 1/2 doz keepers all 15 -16 in with some shorts in about 1 1/2 hr.Cloudy windy when wind stopped the bite did and fifteen min later the sun came out.This is about two ft of water max,chock full of red finned bass right now.
There were 3-4 ft breakers just 1/4 mile away,main was a real mess.

Last edited by lilmule; 04-15-11 at 08:38 PM.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-11, 06:30 AM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

NICE!!!!! good job buddy. gonna have ot check on dem froggies meself soon. storm passed us last night. beautiful light show by mother nature.
Old 04-16-11, 09:08 AM   #3
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

This is the clone series made by a machine,costing just under ten bucks,can order 5 for same shipping $5 something.
Front hook is no problem at all getting a hook in them if they actually take it,I do not like the supplied wide gap hook with its rubber weedguard to hard to put back on with my old eyes anyway,so sub in a wire springuard type of hook.
The skitter legs mod is extra but well worth it,wont be available to the public until May.
They sit untra low in the water floating with head and eyes above is all a very realistic outline from below.
I toss frogs 9 months a year if at all possible im sold on them.My first frogfish comes in late March and the last early Nov.

Last edited by lilmule; 04-16-11 at 09:14 AM.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-11, 10:02 AM   #4
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Thats some nice frog bassin! I love frog fishin myself. I'll have to check these out.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.