Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-09-13, 09:37 PM   #1
T7HeadTurner
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Tackle Bag

Im in the market for a Worm bag. I have the a coulpe around the house all work great but I'm looking for one that has dividers.
Meaning say it looks like this...

I want one with 2 or even 3 divider/sections.
Creatures/Senkos/Shakey Head, something like that.

Can anyone help me out where to look or buy. I dont care if its a "Fishing Brand" I use to have one that came with a Grinder, but cant find it..
Thank You Much!
-Tim
Old 02-09-13, 10:30 PM   #2
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Look in the paint/canvas/easel section of Hobby Lobby.
Old 02-10-13, 03:30 AM   #3
keggs17
BassFishin.Com Member

plano fto makes bags like that gander mtn carries them, so does bass pro. http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Plano...age-P4807.html
keggs17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 12:03 AM   #4
MikeA57
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7HeadTurner View Post
Can anyone help me out where to look or buy. I dont care if its a "Fishing Brand" I use to have one that came with a Grinder, but cant find it..
Thank You Much!
-Tim
I happened to find this at Sportsman's Warehouse last week. As you can see it's pretty roomy. I used the stick on velcro strips to attach to my individual worm packets then stuck them inside the bag. I got 12 bags in there even a couple of 8" ones and there was still room to throw some more packages on top. I think I'm going to like it. Funny thing though: I went out to the BW Sports website and couldn't find this item anywhere on it. Weird...

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Worm bag exterior.jpg
Views:	718
Size:	548.0 KB
ID:	8599   Click image for larger version

Name:	Worm bag empty.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	533.0 KB
ID:	8600   Click image for larger version

Name:	Worm bag full.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	531.1 KB
ID:	8601  
MikeA57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 11:25 AM   #5
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethdaysale View Post
Look in the paint/canvas/easel section of Hobby Lobby.
Good thought!

I use these in my kayak...Cheap,heavy duty, and has a single divider.
I think I get about 7 bags on each side..

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/2032240...9#.UToCLzdvCp0

While your at Home depot, take advantage of this!..You will not find a better deal for the waterproof boxes

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/2034064...3#.UToC-DdvCp0
Old 03-08-13, 12:29 PM   #6
dhaddix
BassFishin.Com Member

I'm not sure if you are in the market for a soft-style bag only, but I bought by father this Flambeau hard container for worms, and I think it is a great buy. I don't know how many bags of worms, creature baits, etc... that it will hold, but it's a bunch. Also has a lockable lid and a handle for easy portability. Just thought it might be another option, and we did not pay the $16.70 price at Sportsman's Warehouse (I think it was more like $11.00, but don't hold me to that, I can't remember honestly).

http://www.flambeauoutdoors.com/fish...ATCHELS&i=4510
dhaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 02:13 PM   #7
WatterBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaddix View Post
I'm not sure if you are in the market for a soft-style bag only, but I bought by father this Flambeau hard container for worms, and I think it is a great buy. I don't know how many bags of worms, creature baits, etc... that it will hold, but it's a bunch. Also has a lockable lid and a handle for easy portability. Just thought it might be another option, and we did not pay the $16.70 price at Sportsman's Warehouse (I think it was more like $11.00, but don't hold me to that, I can't remember honestly).

Wow, that looks sweeeet -- thanks for the link!
WatterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-13, 01:04 AM   #8
WatterBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaddix View Post

I had seen these on the Mills Fleet Farm web site, so I headed for the local store today and went immediately to their fishing section to look for them. They have an entire aisle filled on both sides with all kinds of tackle boxes and about every kind of tackle box tray known to man. I carefully scoured the entire aisle and had just about given up hope when I found one, THE LAST ONE, hiding in the corner. I grabbed it, headed to the check-out line, plunked down my $13 (it cost $12.70-something) and headed home with it. By alternating bags one right side up and one upside down, I was able to fit 40 brand new bags of 5" Yamamoto senkos in the box, 10 per section. They are pretty snug with that many bags per section, 8 was a much more comfortable fit, but I wanted to get my entire supply in one box for now. This case is awesome for my needs.
WatterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-13, 05:04 AM   #9
joedog

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/2034064...3#.UToC-DdvCp0

Have six boxes on thier way, thank you Mr. Walker!
Had to order from another store and have them sent to mine.

For those who are interested, once HomeDepot's out of the combos they won't be getting more.
So you may want to respond quickly.

Although, every single store within 100 miles of me had them.....except Janesville of course!
Old 03-11-13, 09:49 AM   #10
dhaddix
BassFishin.Com Member

Watterboy, glad that the Flambeau box worked out for you. I think we are going to go pick up another box or two, as this one seems to work great for storage in the boat. Sorry T7HeadTurner, didn't mean to hijack your post. I hope the search for a tackle bag is going well.
dhaddix is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.