Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-12, 06:23 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default A Time to Grow......Mac (jigging)

Now I know there are more 'jiggers' than 'flukers' around here so let's give this a try.
I am going to for-warn everyone, I WILL HAVE QUESTIONS!

Let's start with types of jigs you prefer. Not Brand, types. If you want to share brands that's fine too.

So to start the sinker rolling....

What style jig do you most frequently throw? Football, finesse, swim, etc. and as always the 'whys'!
What size jigs do you prefer?
We covered skirts already but if you can only have ONE color, what color would that be? Why?
What is your most unique thing you feel you do when jigging that helps you increase the 'bite'? Put more fish in the boat.

Now a little reminder, these questions are MEANT to START the conversation. They are not all inclusive.
Next this is the spot to ask YOUR questions too, not just mine!

So let's see how this works....and if you think you can hide from me your wrong cause I KNOW 'who's' making jigs around here and I know you don't just wake up one morning and say,"Hey, I think I'll run out and invest in a bunch of molds, skirting material, paint, clear coat, epoxy....., cause I'm bored and the monkey always needs a target."

I know a lot of you will be thinking, jig? What's there to know, tie it on, let it sink, drag or hop it back.

This is 'A' way to fish them but just a feeling, Denny Bauer doesn't feel the same.

There are DEFINITLY things that YOU do that makes YOUR jigging different then the angler next to you.
Also, you may feel everyone knows and does what you know. Well if anyone else is like me, the more anglers I know are doing the same thing, the more CONFIDENCE I get doing the same thing.

If your a site 'quest' and reading this, have a question, join and ask and join the FUN!
Have an idea, join the site, share and have some fun!
Want to agree with someone, join the site and have some fun!

In the mean time....Everyone have the very best day YOU possible can, PLEASE.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.