Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 06-29-05, 12:24 PM   #1
capt_mac
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to capt_mac
Default any guys here from mi?

any guys here from mi? any body fish the bfl on the detroit river? looking to fish it this sept? any tips? also just fished a tourney here in mid mi and nailed a couple toads.

heres the question of the day? has anybody ever seen largemouth hold on sandy points and absolutely not touch anything? we have tried everything to get these fish to hit, finesse rigs all the way down to 4 pound test with nothing? any ideas?

good to hear from some mi folk!!!!!

capt_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 03:43 PM   #2
FLFishFan
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to FLFishFan
Default Re: any guys here from mi?

Born and raised in MI. I have never fished the Detroit River. I have fished Lake St CLair. Mainly for perch. I have been fishing many times on lake Huron for Salmon and Lake Trout on mu cousins boat, Â*I don't have a boat. I got a cabin on a lake up North with a few boats. I do all my fishing up there. By the way you should post stuff like this in non related, some people around here get kind of pissy about it.
FLFishFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 03:44 PM   #3
hershey
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to hershey

Born and raised in grand rapids till I was seven, moved to florida, moving back there in a month or so. On our vacatoions to see family there every year I fished big whitefish lake way in west michigan where my grandparents had a cottage. Fished for LM and pike.
hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 04:27 PM   #4
Bin
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bin

hi im in the flint area i was big in samon just started in bass sold my big boat now i have a bass boat ;D
Bin is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.