Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 01-16-12, 09:06 PM   #26
basshunter21
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Well id have to say my most effective bait is a wacky rigged senko.

Then after that it is a motor oil or tequila sunrise regular berkely 7" worm t-rigged.

I dont fish really anything other than those. Sometimes I fish poppers, Im still a very novice bass fisherman
basshunter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-12, 09:32 PM   #27
merc1997
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbass View Post
These are great responses! The mind runs with crazy thoughts during the winter blues.

Another thing I have always wondered about since I read Homer Circle's book, "Circle on Bass" was a comment he made in the book about (paraphrased) bass in the south being more inclined to bite a soft plastic vs northern bass being more inclined to bite a crankbait (I think - I read the book quite a long time ago so don't quote me)

I think it would be an interested thing to explore to see if there is a correlation to the lures/techniques we find most effective and our geographical location in the country.

It is a given that bass all over the country will strike everything we throw at them at any given time. So the key here is not to find absolutes because we won't find any.

We just might observe certain tendencies/trends. On the other side of the coin, we might not find anything.

I see posts from Alabama (South) Texas (South), New Jersey (East - East Coast) , South Carolina (South - East Coast), New York (East - Coast), Indiana, Kansas, Iowa (Mid-West), Tennessee (South? - I'm a Pacific Northwesterner who has long since forgotten 2nd grade geography lol), and WA (West - West Coast)

Some of you don't have your location under your avatar, so please let me know.
southwest missouri
merc1997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.