Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 10-05-06, 02:31 PM   #1
Enlure
BassFishin.Com Member

Smile Looking for internet sales manager

Hello,

First of all, I like to introduce myself. My name is Kevin, I am the owner of Enlure Fishing Equipments Co. We are a fishing lure design/manufacture company which located in San Jose, California. We have been in the business for over 10 year. This is the second year we are in the online internet business.

We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to oversee our internet Fishing lure sales department. As a key member of our fishing equipment team you will be responsible for generating departmental sales and profit while controlling expenses, inventory, coordinating departmental merchandising, marketing and internet store operations. Candidate must support a strong commitment to world class customer service through coaching, training and positive motivation appraisals. Responsibilities include maintaining weekly work schedules, daily activities, and resolving customer issues.

Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years in Retail Management, also with responsibility for one or more Sales Departments. A true passion for the outdoors is a plus! Local knowledge and experience in the respective areas is a must. We are a drug free, equal opportunity employer.

Work Location : San Jose, California
Starting base salary : $1800.00 / month
Commission : 10% of the sales revenue

For anyone who is interest in this job please email your resume to : enlure@enlure.com

Thank you
Enlure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-06, 03:55 PM   #2
betursweetbass
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to betursweetbass
Default San Jose Cost of Living ???

Not meaning to makes waves for you Kevin, but isn't 1800 a month kinda skimpy? I mean the cost of a nice 2 bedroom apartment in San Jose is probably pretty close to that, am I correct?
Maybe that 10% of the sales revenue would make up for that?
Good Luck with you're business and search for you're new internet sales manager.
betursweetbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-06, 04:18 PM   #3
flbassman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by betursweetbass View Post
Not meaning to makes waves for you Kevin, but isn't 1800 a month kinda skimpy? I mean the cost of a nice 2 bedroom apartment in San Jose is probably pretty close to that, am I correct?
Maybe that 10% of the sales revenue would make up for that?
Good Luck with you're business and search for you're new internet sales manager.

Wouldn't suprise me if an apartment ran you more.... Not a bad job, if you're working 40 hour weeks, it's 11.25 an hour plus commision.... Good luck Kevin....
Old 10-05-06, 05:37 PM   #4
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

thats about a weeks check for me, if we are working overtime, I guess you make the money if you sale an get the commision on top
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-06, 12:15 AM   #5
WTL

They have really cheap prices on that website as well. Most every lure I saw was under 2 bucks, but none of it was name brand.
Old 10-08-06, 04:35 AM   #6
K-Driz
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to K-Driz

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
They have really cheap prices on that website as well. Most every lure I saw was under 2 bucks, but none of it was name brand.
WTL, of course it's not name brand yet, but the company and lures seem to have potential. Not all great lures come at the price of a Lucky Craft or Megabass lure. It takes time and patience to achieve fame in any industry.
K-Driz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-06, 05:24 PM   #7
WTL

K-Driz, I don't disagree as long as the lures are well made. Sometimes thoguh you will get chinese made knockoffs, those are junk.
Old 10-16-06, 12:08 PM   #8
adamgambill
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Managament at 21k a year???WTH

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.