Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-12, 09:13 AM   #1
Ranger Guy
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Humminbird 998c SI

Hey guys,

I am getting ready to sell my Humminbird 998c SI. It was purchased by me brand new Sept, 2011. It works great and is in excellent brand new condition. It also has the latest software update version 6.180.

I am selling it to get an 1158c DI instead for the bow. I have an 1198c SI at the console and the larger screen is much easier on my eyes especially while standing. I also have realized that I don't ever use the Side Imaging up front.

Whoever purchases the 998c SI will be getting the combo, everything you need just as new. I will order the 1158c DI and the only difference in the units & hardware is the mounting bracket, monitor & the transducer, everything eise will be all new hardware in the box and ready to be installed on your boat. I also have a printed owners manual for "on the boat" handiness.

I am asking $1500.00 (money order or paypal gift) or (regular paypal plus 4%) shipped to your door and it sells new for 1999.99 @ Bass Pro.

If anyone is interested please let me know or if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.