Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups

Old 02-28-12, 05:39 PM   #1
bassfisher
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Ladder for the Avalanche

This is the ladder I have, I have the two step ladder on now, but thinking about going for a three step one, it would make it a lot easyer getting out of the water. My Tracker dealer has both in stock right now, for about 20 bucks more. I hope this helps every one out.

http://www.mengo-ind.com/displaysection.aspx?which=74
bassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-12, 04:29 PM   #2
carroll
BassFishin.Com Member

got your PM bassfisher, how much of the last rung of the ladder is submerged in the water on your 2 step? thanks Carroll out.
carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-12, 09:43 AM   #3
bassfisher

Well, I'll be fishen today so I'll let ya know this evening. Have to check out some upgrades that were done last week.
Old 03-07-12, 12:03 PM   #4
bassfisher

Carroll, it sticks about 9" into the water, not very far. A three step might stick up more when folding up, but a heck of lot easyer getting out when tired out from swimming/sking.

BTW caught a NICE 19 1/8" female from Cedar Creek Lake, in about foot too 2 feet of water,the water temp was 48/50F. I caught her in the same cove of my 22" bass. Only bad part, she wrapped around a tree, and I had to get her. The other bad part is, I have YET fight a large bass, all 3 of my big ones wrapped around a tree, so I have yet experance the fight these have. Pictures soon to come!
Old 03-07-12, 06:50 PM   #5
carroll
BassFishin.Com Member

thanks bassfisher ya i might go with the 3 step , would like to see pics, i can't seem to get any pics to upload, don't know what up with the website, are you having any problems with that?
carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-12, 09:08 PM   #6
bassfisher

Well yes I am, they do show the measurements on the three and four step ladder, and it would look just like the two step ladder just add a step. It's the universal ladder icon, but ya you're right, it only showing me the two step ladder also. You'd think they would have pictures for each one.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.