Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 08-10-06, 04:08 PM   #1
mymomisbecky
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Picture page added

Just a little addition to the site. Ive added a picture page, with a few fish caught on the mmib arsenal of baits, and what they were caught on.

There is a ton more fish to our credit out there. just waiting on some of you to send in pics

http://www.mymomisbecky.com
mymomisbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-06, 04:41 PM   #2
Wishing2BFishing
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

MMB, I like the picture page.

In reviewing the color chart, I did not see the "Methiolate" color. Do you have that exact color?
Wishing2BFishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-06, 04:46 PM   #3
mymomisbecky

I do and I dont. I have the color in stock, but im really struggling with the recipe for it. Rest assured im working on it. The quirky thing is there is not a good bottle of coloring out there that is "insert 10 drops, stir" almost all of my colors have 3-8 different colors in them.
Whenever you place an order, you can always select CUSTOM as the color choice, and state what color you want, such as "Zooms margarita" and attach a link. Ill do my best to match it.
Dont let the relatively small color chart fool you, i can and will do thousands of colors. I made it small on purpose, to hopefully get people using the custom options. I love doing custom work.
Old 08-10-06, 05:15 PM   #4
dampeoples
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to dampeoples

Wait, there's a color chart?
dampeoples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-06, 06:33 PM   #5
Wishing2BFishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymomisbecky
I do and I dont. I have the color in stock, but im really struggling with the recipe for it. Rest assured im working on it. The quirky thing is there is not a good bottle of coloring out there that is "insert 10 drops, stir" almost all of my colors have 3-8 different colors in them.
Whenever you place an order, you can always select CUSTOM as the color choice, and state what color you want, such as "Zooms margarita" and attach a link. Ill do my best to match it.
Dont let the relatively small color chart fool you, i can and will do thousands of colors. I made it small on purpose, to hopefully get people using the custom options. I love doing custom work.
MMB, let me know once you get that recipe perfected. I would love try some of your baits. However, at this point, I am well stocked on soft plastics except I don't have any Methiolate. Let me know if you get that Methiolate recipe worked out and I will order some of your stuff.
Wishing2BFishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-06, 06:37 PM   #6
flbassman

Oooh, I like that black and red. Do y'all make a topwater type bait in that?
Old 08-10-06, 08:01 PM   #7
mymomisbecky

wishing2bfishing. I will have the metholiate perfected within a few days, tops. so whenever you want to order, feel free, and just note it on the order, that that is the color you desire.

flbassman. everyone of my baits, with the exception of the uncle sinkos will float. well the grandads noodle sinks super slow.
they are all poured with super soft plastic that floats. a hooks weight etc will make them sink. straight out of the bag they will all float though.
i know of folks who use the tricksters on the top, including myself, and of course the frogs are a topwater bait.
Old 08-10-06, 08:02 PM   #8
flbassman

I bet them frogs in black/red work reall nice at night. Any way you could add a flashy, chartreuse type stripe?
Old 08-11-06, 12:33 AM   #9
mymomisbecky

i could easily add a chartuese type belly to it, or a stripe. whatever... not too tough

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.