Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 04-01-08, 03:34 AM   #1
ncsucrwood86
BassFishin.Com Member

Default 2004 Triton TR-175 bass boat

tryin to sell my current boat cus i am looking to upgrade before the summer.

the boat is a 2004 model triton tr-175 and comes with a 2005 model mercury 115hp 4 stroke. also a brand new motorguide digital tour edition 82 lb thrust trolling motor that i just installed 3 weeks ago. comes with a lowrance fish finder and bow and a lowrance gps/fish finder on console. the boat is in good condition with the normal wear in tear. this boat has mostly been used to pre fish for and fish in collegiate bass tournaments. i have owned the boat now for a little over 8 months and i purchased it from the original owner. does really well on fuel compared to a 2 stroke. top end is around 46-50 mph (by gps). the boat also comes with a factory custom fit boat cover and the trailer is in good condition. nada says $17,665 for this boat with a 2 stroke engine and stock trolling motor. the new trolling motor that i installed cost $1035 dollars from boats unlimited and the 4 stroke engine also adds to the value of the boat.

starting price is $18,000 but i am very motivated to sell cus i already have my eye set on a few boats. any offer is appreciated and i am willing to negotiate the price, like i said i want to move it. if interested please give me a call at 919-649-2337 and if you are around the raleigh area and interested i keep the boat 1 block from ncsu campus and can show it anytime

chris
ncsucrwood86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.