Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 02-21-07, 10:14 PM   #1
crab
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Zipper worm by Robo worm!

I love these type worms, The baitmonkey helped me find these baits for 1.99 reg 3.99-3.49 thanks old buddy!!!!! If you want the site ill send the baitmonkey over!
crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-07, 10:17 PM   #2
texasbasser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to texasbasser

URL? those look sweet crab!
texasbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 12:35 AM   #3
crab

Here you go Texas.
http://www.toledo-town.net/fishing/shop29.asp
Old 02-22-07, 03:23 AM   #4
vagabond

I'm going to get some but how long are the Zipper Worm Jr's? Also, on the 4" Spider Craws, how do you fish those? T-rigged, or on as a trailer, or some other way?
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 07:33 AM   #5
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I like a wider curl tail on my zipper style worms, just can't seem to find any nowadays Zipper worms have been a staple for me for a long, long long time

Lizards
Old 02-22-07, 10:05 AM   #6
bassintxlady
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bassintxlady

those look very interesting.....i'll be trying out those little puppies for sure.....thanks crab......
Old 02-22-07, 05:50 PM   #7
crab

The zipper jr is 4 inch the lizzards are 6 inch. Vagabond You can fish them like any other hula grub on a jighead or football head. lizards rule you need the vennom zapper worm it has a bigger tail. here is a pic of the zapper worm by venom
Old 02-22-07, 06:19 PM   #8
texasbasser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to texasbasser

thanks for the link crab.
texasbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 06:29 PM   #9
JB

I wonder if the appeal of a ribbed worm is the bubbles it gives off while falling or the texture in the bass's mouth? any ideas? I know they work and I stocked up on them last year and never really utilize them..I used to C-rig with them years ago, but havent used them much in 10 years...does anyone use them daily? I can see using them when you want to downsize, like after a front moves in.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 08:18 PM   #10
ToPwAt'R GuY
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Those look pretty sweet.
ToPwAt'R GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 08:50 PM   #11
lizardsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I wonder if the appeal of a ribbed worm is the bubbles it gives off while falling or the texture in the bass's mouth? any ideas? I know they work and I stocked up on them last year and never really utilize them..I used to C-rig with them years ago, but havent used them much in 10 years...does anyone use them daily? I can see using them when you want to downsize, like after a front moves in.
I use them almost everytime out. They always seem to produce when nothing else will. Been like that for years. I believe the action, and the vibrations are what bring in the fish. Just a guess though, I don't have a tank or the time to study them other than on the water fishing. I also believe especially down here in Florida, that they imitate shrimp pretty well, that also could be a good reason they produce here too. But then again I've been fishing them for years, and everywhere I go they produce

Lizards
Old 02-22-07, 08:52 PM   #12
lizardsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by crab View Post
The zipper jr is 4 inch the lizzards are 6 inch. Vagabond You can fish them like any other hula grub on a jighead or football head. lizards rule you need the vennom zapper worm it has a bigger tail. here is a pic of the zapper worm by venom
That's why I asked earlier if you had a pics of them. The tail is bigger, just a little too narrow, I like them wider, but those are as close as I've seen for awhile. Would you please PM me the ph#'s. I did print them off, but can't seem to find them. I gotta have greenpumpkin!!!!!

Lizards
Old 02-22-07, 09:13 PM   #13
crab

lizardsrule the number for the zipper worms are (toledo bend tackle 318-256-5613)ask for melody the number for the zapper venom lure is the tackle box 740-533-1187 ask for greg. they are also 1.99. Have you tried the Berkley power pulse worms they are made the same way but they are hard to find also.

Last edited by crab; 02-22-07 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-23-07, 01:31 PM   #14
lizardsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by crab View Post
Have you tried the Berkley power pulse worms they are made the same way but they are hard to find also.

ROTFLMAO Those are my worms of choice They no longer make the 6" size, and the 4" they don't make in greenpumpkin anymore I went through all this a couple of years ago. I ordered like 100 bags from anywhere I could find them, www.wackyworm.com, ebay etc... I even sent a email asking if I could buy the mold to Berkley. That is the exact worm I love, and one day I will make my own mold for them. Thanks for the info.

Lizards
Old 02-23-07, 05:27 PM   #15
crab

I can get the 6 inch in a bunch of colors but not the 4 I need the 4 inch in pumkin/chart and black/blue.
Old 02-24-07, 12:41 AM   #16
Rebbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Same here, JB-might need to take another look at them.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.