Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-06, 02:24 AM   #1
fishingky911
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Kentucky Fishing

If you live in, or plan on coming to Kentucky to fish than we have the website for you. Being a Kentucky native all my life, our state has limited resources on fishing here. Its ashame because we have some of the greatest fishing around. We developed the site with you the fishermen in mind. Being a sportfishermen all my life i wanted to make the website as user friendly as possibly, with monthly contest where you can win prizes, fishing information including lake and marina info, fish identification, tips, tricks, and techniques to recipes for your favorite fish. Anything you need to know to plan that Kentucky fishing trip we have it, or will get it. We have just recently went public and we hope that our website will be of much help to all kentucky anglers. Stop by and check us out at www.fishingky.net!!!
fishingky911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-06, 03:46 AM   #2
fishingky911
BassFishin.Com Member

Due to server migration, in which they never informed us of, the website is down for a few days. Sorry for any inconvienance.
fishingky911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-06, 01:08 PM   #3
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

They gonna migrate to Upstate NY ? Up state NY State needs a good bass site.just as well there would be that stupid mother ******* self proclaimed " pro -staff "hair dressing idiot from Conn. selling his sh*tty @ssed hooks there if there was another NY site. I like it here, maybe even join the Kentucky site before I will go back to the NY city site. Ya hear me Dodge ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.