Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions

Old 02-27-12, 07:37 PM   #1
LeBron_Hill
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default need some saltwater fishing advice...

I havent been saltwater fishing since i was about 13 ( turning 29 in June). My college roomate and I, plus alot of our old buddies are talking about planning a weekend saltwater fishing trip to somewhere in Florida during the end of June or the end of July. We are wanting to find an area where we all can catch a bunch of fish but also so that we all dont have to drive a really long ways. I am located in Atlanta and those guys are located in Huntsville, AL. Any suggestions as to areas that would be the best to catch a bunch of nice fish at? Right now we are leaning towards Pensacola but I would love some suggestions from you guys. Also if anyone has the "hook-up" on a good guide for us ( about 6-8 guys) that could fix us up with a deal would be great...I can promise you that they would definately be entertained...lol. Thanks in advance guys!
LeBron_Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-12, 07:58 PM   #2
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Lebron I haven't personally used these guys but have some friends that recommend them highly. Destin Fla. IMO bottom fishing is a drag but they also do light tackle for redfish, kings etc!http://www.fishdestin.com/
Old 02-27-12, 11:10 PM   #3
LeBron_Hill

looks good man...i appreciate it. we really dont care what kinda fishining we do...trolling, bottom fishing, whatever...just wanna have a good time and catch as many fish as possible.
Old 03-04-12, 08:47 AM   #4
Captmikestarrett
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

In July I would head for Pannma City area. Good trout and red with some fine offshore for tuna and amberjack. There is a lodge that does that but the name eludes me. I will google it up latter.

Capt Mike
Old 03-04-12, 09:41 AM   #5
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

or go to mobile area, dauphin island is a good place down there.
Old 03-04-12, 01:13 PM   #6
LeBron_Hill

right now we are leaning towards the last weekend in July and going to Orange Beach...have found a charter called Distraction charter that we are interested in but we are still looking...still open to your input and suggestions though guys. Dont think the wifey would be too happy with me heading to PCB...she knows we would be partying then...lol
Old 03-04-12, 01:16 PM   #7
LeBron_Hill

the lodge idea would be a good concept...cause we are looking for somewhere to stay as well...might do some looking into that
Old 03-30-12, 03:06 AM   #8
Isabella8688
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron_Hill View Post
I havent been saltwater fishing since i was about 13 ( turning 29 in June). My college roomate and I, plus alot of our old buddies are talking about planning a weekend saltwater fishing trip to somewhere in Florida during the end of June or the end of July. We are wanting to find an area where we all can catch a bunch of fish but also so that we all dont have to drive a really long ways. I am located in Atlanta and those guys are located in Huntsville, AL. Any suggestions as to areas that would be the best to catch a bunch of nice fish at? Right now we are leaning towards Pensacola but I would love some suggestions from you guys. Also if anyone has the "hook-up" on a good guide for us ( about 6-8 guys) that could fix us up with a deal would be great...I can promise you that they would definately be entertained...lol. Thanks in advance guys!
Thanks you for the post.
Isabella8688 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.