Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-08, 04:57 PM   #51
mont_lunker_hunter
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Doc I have read them, but you only need to go to this one to know what I meant. Things such as "your an idiot" is not really good for anybody. JCW was simple responding to being called that. Can't blame him for that.
Old 11-05-08, 05:13 PM   #52
jcw1503
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

No i never said one thing and backed out of it and i quote myself when i first mentioned it.......

I am curious, have they ever found Obama's birth certificate...the last i have seen and heard is they can't find it....and some of his family say he was born in america, but his grandma and others say it was not born in the US....

I never said he was not born in the US, i was curious, i know i was curious, because i said "I am curious"....
jcw1503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-08, 05:21 PM   #53
lowrider

the fact that you even have to ask about this subject is exactly what got this whole thing started. do you honestly think that a person would risk his entire political career on something that could be verified at a state health agency?

the birth certificate, antichrist, muslim, terrorist, whatever else, stuff is what we are talking about you %^$#@.

no more name calling...children get their little feelings hurt.

curious? how bout crawfish...i'm done.
lowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-08, 05:25 PM   #54
mont_lunker_hunter

well it's confirmed...never discuss religion or politics.
Old 11-05-08, 05:32 PM   #55
jcw1503

I thought this was a place to come get others opinions on things....lets see thats what i did....i had a question and a topic so i asked.....

I never called him the anti-christ.....I never called him a terrorist, i stated a fact that he was associated with one....i never called him a muslim, i said it was part of his past and which it was....and i was clearing the birth certificate matter up so i knew.....and i did not start the name calling.....my feelings where not hurt, never claimed they were...i just get passionate about certain things....some people get passionate about thier family, country, and religion....and i am one of them....so make fun of me because i am a patriotic christian who speaks their mind....
Old 11-05-08, 05:48 PM   #56
doc
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcw1503 View Post
No i never said one thing and backed out of it and i quote myself when i first mentioned it.......

I am curious, have they ever found Obama's birth certificate...the last i have seen and heard is they can't find it....and some of his family say he was born in america, but his grandma and others say it was not born in the US....

I never said he was not born in the US, i was curious, i know i was curious, because i said "I am curious"....
If you actually had to question that, or thought that the statement held any merit at all, I put you right up there with the "he is the anti-Christ crowd". A political nut

Do you not think that would not have been found out by that point in the game? Or were you spewing that crap forth to Gage the reactions you would get.

I am curious has anyone done a DNA sequence on McCain since he came back from Vietnam, I just heard when he was imprisoned in the North Vietnamese camps they replaced him with a robot, so he could come home, work on his political career, then one day become the President, so the Vietcong would be in charge of America.

Do you see how silly that sounds, of course you do, because for McCain your not blinded by your political views. Attack the man on his Tax policy, taking away our guns, gay rights, thats all good. Idiots spew forth this crap, they perpetuate it, spread it on the INTERNET, and it actually gets weighed in with a persons reasons to vote for one politician or another.

*Don't drink the Cool-aid.
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-08, 05:49 PM   #57
doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mont_lunker_hunter View Post
well it's confirmed...never discuss religion or politics.

Rofl, I should note, just because I dont agree with some one politically doesn't mean I won't talk fishin, offer, or take a few tips. I just might not be going to any political get togethers with jcw anytime soon.
Old 11-05-08, 05:52 PM   #58
doc

Quote:
so make fun of me because i am a patriotic christian who speaks their mind....

Yup, Im not talking about your political views. Im picking on you because your a patriotic, christian, who speaks their mind. But, it's ok the Factor labeled me a pin-head the other day.
Old 11-05-08, 05:55 PM   #59
jcw1503

just to say..the same here, we might not share political views, but i will talk fishing with him or any other person....

If i was a political nut, i would not of asked and i would of claimed that that was the truth....and i take religion serious, so i would never throw out the anti-christ like that, so don't compare me to them....

so i am sorry for asking questions to get things off my mind, thats all people were talking about so i mentioned it, just like yall mention the anti-christ, which was not mentioned...people outside of this forum talked about it so yall brought it in here, the same thing i did....
Old 11-05-08, 06:00 PM   #60
robertmee

Doc,

I'm with you on all the political nuttiness and crazy rumors and innuendos that have been a part of discrediting Obama. However, of them all, the birth certificate issue is actually still part of an ongoing lawsuit and has legs. It's not entirely 'out there' and hasn't been completely discredited yet. Phillip Berg, a longtime democrat, a respected lawyer and a staunch Hillary supporter (to identify his likely motives) has filed a lawsuit challenging Obama's naturalized citizenry on several fronts. I doubt that he would completely sully his reputation if he didn't on some level believe he was on to something. To quell the entire suit, all Obama had to do was to supply a legitimate, notarized, Birth Certificate from the State of Hawaii. Instead, he's issued several motions to dismiss which to date have been denied (AFAIK). The birth certificate that was posted on his website originally appeared with no seal, many people caught it and it was quickly removed. The next version appeared with a seal, but there's been speculation as to the authenticity of that, especially when it was discovered that the file had been created/modified with Adobe Photoshop (which probably means nothing...could have just been scanned with AP).

The point of all this, is while I'm not for a minute suggesting that there's been some huge consipiracy to hide Obama's residency status, there's been enough 'weirdness' that this hasn't completely gone away. And there is a legitimate lawsuit pursuing it. It is not the result of wild conspiracists propagating lies on internet blogs. Not this one anyway.

Soooooo....I can't speak for everything that jcw has said as I haven't followed the various threads at all, and I'm not defending him per say. But I wouldn't be quick to jump on him for being a complete loon either. Not on this one question.
robertmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-08, 06:10 PM   #61
lowrider

Obama birth certificate lawsuit tossed out of court
By David W. Shelton | October 27, 2008 |

The highly publicized lawsuit filed by Philip Berg against Democratic Presidential nominee Barack Obama and the Democratic party itself has been thrown out of court. Berg filed the lawsuit in August of this year, claiming that Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud and that Obama’s name should be removed from the ballot.

Conservative pundits have hailed the lawsuit in the past, with even popular radio show host Rush Limbaugh having opined on how Obama’s visit to his dying grandmother is related to the now-defunct lawsuit. More commonly asked is “why doesn’t Obama just show his original birth certificate? Then this will all go away.”

It will all go away? Really? If anyone really believes that, then I’ll sell you a bridge in Brooklyn for a thousand dollars. It’s cheap. At least it makes for good entertainment.
Old 11-05-08, 06:12 PM   #62
doc

Quote:
just to say..the same here, we might not share political views, but i will talk fishing with him or any other person....

If i was a political nut, i would not of asked and i would of claimed that that was the truth....and i take religion serious, so i would never throw out the anti-christ like that, so don't compare me to them....

so i am sorry for asking questions to get things off my mind, thats all people were talking about so i mentioned it, just like yall mention the anti-christ, which was not mentioned...people outside of this forum talked about it so yall brought it in here, the same thing i did....

No you word twisting jockey it's not the same thing. I did not ask if anyone here believes he is the anti-Christ. I compared that Idiotic statement with the Idiotic question you asked. They can be compared and put in the same category because they are both ridiculous. What else was on your mind that was associated with that question?

Is he a Terrorist sent to infiltrate America, and its a damn good thing I thought to ask on the bass fishing forums about his birth certificate or he might of succeeded? If you were that confused or easily mind humped by rhetoric, and thought that was even possible for someone who is not a US citizen to get that far in the presidential race, Ill stand by my statement Political nut!
Old 11-05-08, 06:12 PM   #63
mont_lunker_hunter

I think he's an alien from outerspace...probably related to JB.
Old 11-05-08, 06:13 PM   #64
lowrider

Officials verify birth certificate of Obama
Hawaii's health director steps in after numerous requests for the document

By Star-Bulletin Staff and News Services

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Nov 01, 2008

The state health director said yesterday she has personally seen and verified Sen. Barack Obama's original birth certificate in an effort to address numerous requests for the document.
Obama, who is running against Sen. John McCain for president, posted on his Web site the birth certificate showing Honolulu as his birthplace.

State law prohibits the release of a birth certificate except to a person seeking his or her own certificate and the person's spouse, parent and legal guardian.

But health officials have been receiving numerous e-mail and phone requests for the document, according to Janice Okubo, Heath Department spokeswoman.

Health Director Chiyome Fukino said she and the vital statistics registrar viewed and verified Obama's birth certificate.

"No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii," Fukino said.

Critics have questioned whether Obama is a U.S. citizen and have filed lawsuits around the country challenging it. Those suits have been dismissed, including one in Ohio yesterday.

In Hawaii, Andy Martin, an Obama opponent, filed a lawsuit earlier this month seeking a copy of the birth certificate. The Hawaii Supreme Court on Oct. 22 denied his request to see the document.

The state health director said yesterday she has personally seen and verified Sen. Barack Obama's original birth certificate in an effort to address numerous requests for the document.

Obama, who is running against Sen. John McCain for president, posted on his Web site the birth certificate showing Honolulu as his birthplace.

State law prohibits the release of a birth certificate except to a person seeking his or her own certificate and the person's spouse, parent and legal guardian.

But health officials have been receiving numerous e-mail and phone requests for the document, according to Janice Okubo, Heath Department spokeswoman.

Health Director Chiyome Fukino said she and the vital statistics registrar viewed and verified Obama's birth certificate.

"No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii," Fukino said.

Critics have questioned whether Obama is a U.S. citizen and have filed lawsuits around the country challenging it. Those suits have been dismissed, including one in Ohio yesterday.

In Hawaii, Andy Martin, an Obama opponent, filed a lawsuit earlier this month seeking a copy of the birth certificate. The Hawaii Supreme Court on Oct. 22 denied his request to see the document.
Old 11-05-08, 06:22 PM   #65
lowrider

and by the way...do some research on philip j berg. he's one of the IDIOTS that think 9/11 was a government conspiracy. that bush and the cia brought down the towers to start the war. do i need to go on? this guy is well known for frivolous lawsuits and finger-pointing at the government.
Old 11-05-08, 06:23 PM   #66
doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmee View Post
Doc,

I'm with you on all the political nuttiness and crazy rumors and innuendos that have been a part of discrediting Obama. However, of them all, the birth certificate issue is actually still part of an ongoing lawsuit and has legs. It's not entirely 'out there' and hasn't been completely discredited yet. Phillip Berg, a longtime democrat, a respected lawyer and a staunch Hillary supporter (to identify his likely motives) has filed a lawsuit challenging Obama's naturalized citizenry on several fronts. I doubt that he would completely sully his reputation if he didn't on some level believe he was on to something. To quell the entire suit, all Obama had to do was to supply a legitimate, notarized, Birth Certificate from the State of Hawaii. Instead, he's issued several motions to dismiss which to date have been denied (AFAIK). The birth certificate that was posted on his website originally appeared with no seal, many people caught it and it was quickly removed. The next version appeared with a seal, but there's been speculation as to the authenticity of that, especially when it was discovered that the file had been created/modified with Adobe Photoshop (which probably means nothing...could have just been scanned with AP).

The point of all this, is while I'm not for a minute suggesting that there's been some huge consipiracy to hide Obama's residency status, there's been enough 'weirdness' that this hasn't completely gone away. And there is a legitimate lawsuit pursuing it. It is not the result of wild conspiracists propagating lies on internet blogs. Not this one anyway.

Soooooo....I can't speak for everything that jcw has said as I haven't followed the various threads at all, and I'm not defending him per say. But I wouldn't be quick to jump on him for being a complete loon either. Not on this one question.

Then that guy is a complete loon too. Do you not think the Department of Homeland Security, FBI, CIA, Secret Service check into that kind of stuff? You know someone also sued god for all the atrocities that have been committed in his name. Does that have any merit?

It isn't just this issue. Look at his whole your picking on me because I'm a Conservative, Christian, that loves his country post just a few up.
Twisting words to gain support. JCW you might be a future president yourself.

Thats my point, no one said crap about him being a Conservative Christian that loves his country. That very argument being brought in suggests If you dont agree with his point of view your not Christian, and do not love your country because you don't share the same views as him.
Old 11-05-08, 06:24 PM   #67
doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mont_lunker_hunter View Post
I think he's an alien from outerspace...probably related to JB.

absolutely
Old 11-05-08, 06:26 PM   #68
mont_lunker_hunter

enough of this palaver, let's get the show on the road.
Old 11-05-08, 06:31 PM   #69
robertmee

lowrider,

Thanks for the info. I'm glad to see the suit put to rest. My whole point of the post was that it wasn't anonymous internet bloggers creating the hysteria over this particular conspiracy as suggested, but that at some point it supposedly had merit. As it turns out, not much merit.

That's funny about Berg and the 9/11 conspiracy. I guess he is a loon
robertmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-08, 06:45 PM   #70
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Wow, reading this entire political thread with insults and grammar nazis and stuff, I guess prompts me to say one thing:

I DIDN'T DO IT.
Old 11-05-08, 06:47 PM   #71
lowrider

here, i'll back up my statement with real quotes.

As Seen in Vanity Fair's August 2006 Issue!
As Seen in US News & World Report's September 11 Fifth Anniversary Issue!
As Seen in Time Magazine's September 11, 2006 Issue!
As Seen in Phoenix New Times' August 9, 2007 Issue

Philip J. Berg, Esquire stated in a letter to the nations throughout the world:

"It is time for the nations of the world to come forth and take the leadership because of the failure of the United States Government and the States where crimes were committed on 09/11/01, where no thorough investigation and indictments occurred, to investigate, arrest and prosecute the people responsible for the murders on 9/11/01, specifically including George W. Bush and Richard Cheney."
"Bush and his cronies made 9/11 happen or let it happen. And, if they let it happen, then they made it happen. Either way, they are responsible; and more important, they have completely and unequivocally covered-it-up!"
Old 11-05-08, 06:48 PM   #72
lowrider

be careful WTL, you're already on someones watch list
Old 11-05-08, 06:54 PM   #73
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Yea, well he can get over it. I tried to meet him half way. Same with buzzie.
Old 11-05-08, 07:04 PM   #74
lowrider

there's always a buzzie to deal with
Old 11-05-08, 07:38 PM   #75
fish2

Send a message via AIM to fish2

c-rig Huckabee was my choice to as well and we sold a lot of guns today at work. Everyone said they wanted to feel safe now that he has been elected 1460 more days when he takes office till freedom is restored

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.