Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 12-29-12, 10:43 PM   #51
WatterBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

You are most welcome, Isaac. Glad to hear you can use at least some of it. I absolutely LOVE that field mouse. The hook-up ratio and durability of it, for me anyway, were awesome. Hope you have some good luck with it.

As far as the zoom speed worms and hooks go, I would highly recommend fishing at least some of them like this. I don't fish them quite as slowly as Mac does, but we have caught several hundred bass fishing them like that the past two seasons.
WatterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-12, 10:10 AM   #52
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobass View Post
got mind today from some guy name shane in oceanside ca. nice stuff there got a spro frog, revenge spinner bait, 5'' senko amd a dj tour level flippin jig. frog work well for me last year had to replace this spring. always need senkos. flippin jig will get a good work out in spring along with spiiner bait. maybe this one will bring me better success than my other one
NB- Glad you liked it! Like I said above I was sweatin' it; I scoured the board looking for ideas and came up pretty clueless. Let me know how that spinner bait works out, will ya? I have yet to try one....

My apologies to Bubba for not posting up sooner; however, I got his package a couple days before Christmas with a Paycheck baits transporter (I cannot wait to try thing out, it just looks awesome!) As well he sent me a LC Spazz, never seen it before, but if the name holds up to the characteristics of the bait it will slay the bass. Thanks again Bubba!

EDIT: Will try to get pics up soon!
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-12, 09:19 PM   #53
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

No apologies necessary, I hope you wear em out like a pair Levis. That Spazz has some awesome action, like a solid fluke. And I got a paycheck from BB a year or so ago and a nice frog tis is!
Old 01-07-13, 01:01 PM   #54
WatterBoy

Thanks, BassinBandit (Adam), for all the loot you sent me for the Secret Santa exchange! I look forward to using it and posting pics of what I catch on it, but that will have to about 4 months (depending on when ice-out occurs in Iowa this year) or 5 months (when season opens here in MN).

WatterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.