Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-13, 06:13 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Smile Most of Us have had one of these....I think.

One morning the preacher came outside to get his morning paper when he sees little Johnny across the street trying to sell a lawn mower. The preach walks over and asks little Johnny what he's doing ? Little Johnny replies well preach I want to sell this lawn mower so that I can buy me a bicycle. The preacher tells Johnny that he has a brand new bicycle and want to know if he will just swap the mower for it. Little Johnny takes one look and the new bike and agrees. Little Johnny climbs on his new bike and away he goes. The preacher takes home his mower and decides to give it a try. He pulls and pulls but the mower won't start. He stops little Johnny and says to him (now little johnny I swapped you a good bicycle for that mower. I have pulled and pulled on that mower and can't get it to crank. Little Johnny then tells the preacher (well preacher to get it started you have to curse at it!) The preacher replies (now johnny, I have been a preach for about 30 years now. I believe have have forgotten how to curse.) Little Johnny then replies (well preacher after pulling on that mower for awhile it will come back to you ! )

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.