Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 07-30-11, 06:42 PM   #1
pj123456
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Bass Times and Bassmaster magazines Wanted

Hello, I am 16 years old and am an avid bass fisherman and am looking for certain Issues of Bassmaster and Bass Times magazines from the following years that I do not have, which are, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1997, 1995, 1991, 1990, and 2003. I am willing to pay up to $2-3 for each issue
pj123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-11, 04:45 PM   #2
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Got the Mag for most of those years. Maybe not all the early 90's. PM me specific issues and I'll see what I can come up with.
Old 07-31-11, 06:05 PM   #3
pj123456
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dkicker View Post
Got the Mag for most of those years. Maybe not all the early 90's. PM me specific issues and I'll see what I can come up with.
Left a message for you on your profile, what ever bassmaster magazines you have would be greatly appreciated.
pj123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-11, 10:33 AM   #4
basser89
BassFishin.Com Member

Just a heads up, this person has popped up on several different message boards I'm on, with the exact same story. He's been outed on 2 of them already as a scam artist. Just throwing it out there for what its worth.

Here's a quote from the person who outed him on another board...

"If this is the same kid that has been going around to the other forums asking the same thing.. his next move will be to ask you to give them to him for free. I’ve seen this post on several forums already. Some of the mags he was looking for on other forums were worth up to $500, select mags are worth quite a bit… research before you sell or give them away."
basser89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-11, 03:31 PM   #5
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

This true PJ???

Can't see which of the ones he's looking for being worth a whole lot. Most are from 2002-2007. Don't see a lot of value in them unless there's a underground market for them that I've never heard about. 400,000 or so of each copy was printed so those aren't really collectable. Now unless he was looking for early editions from the 70's for that price I'd be concerned.

Plus I wouldn't mail anything without payment first. Got my tackle company so I'm used to doing business with people I don't know.

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by 3dkicker; 08-02-11 at 03:38 PM.
3dkicker is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.