Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-05, 02:52 PM   #1
DUM BASS
BassFishin.Com Member

Default FS: Remington Neoprene Chest Waders........

Well, after continuing the closet cleaning, I've come to these. I have a pair of XL Remington Neoprene Stocking Foot Chest Waders, they are hunter green in color. If I remember right they are 5mm. I bought them a few years back for some steelhead fishing, but don't do that much anymore due to archery. At any rate, these things have literally only been warn about 15 times or so. In the past 3 years I've wron them 3 times, each on opening day of trout in Tionesta. They are in EXCELLENT condition. No rips, no tears, no dry rot, nothing. I paid $80 for these at Dick's, but I am not sure what they go for now.

For the record, I do have a pair of Pro Line boots, in EXCELLENT shape too, Size 13 that I would be willing to sell along with the waders if you wear a 13. These cost me another $40 when I bought them.

So, for pricing, I am thinking: (ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED)

Waders: $50

Boots: $25

Boots & Waders: $70

I know I am new here, but I have PLENTY of positive feedback on other forums such as archerytalk, realtree, predatormasters, ebay and there are a few others as well. If you would like to get in touch with me faster, please email at bowhunter4life@verizon.net because I do not get on the forums much.
DUM BASS is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.