Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 05-21-06, 07:47 PM   #1
SFLbass
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Want to trade motocross bike for boat

Im looking to trade a 2001 Kawasaki kx250 for a bass boat from the late 80's to early 90's...

the KX has Race Tech suspension, Excel wheels, Pro-circuit pipe and silencer, Tag handelbars, comes with lots of extras, including a full set of plastics including new number plates, all still in un-opened bags from UFO, new set front and rear Kenda tires, brand new set of team chevy shroud graphics kit still in the bag. Also comes with some used (2)front and (2)rear fenders. Always garage kept, comes with full set of riding gear if needed.

and i have the title.

The boat can be either aluminum or fiberglass, the brand doesnt matter, and it must be in good working order.

I live in Southern Florida.

Please let me know if you have anything.

Thank you.........
SFLbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 08:52 AM   #2
HOG Ranger
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Your best bet would be to sell the bike first and then look for the boat you want. It is very difficult to make a trade like you are asking.
HOG Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 05:49 PM   #3
bass kicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

ya i agree with hog its going to be hard to find some one to make tha trade with
Old 06-12-06, 04:04 PM   #4
treehugger8
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to treehugger8

I have a nice 15' flatbottom thats nice and wide. In great condition i think its a 1970 but it has only been used a handfull of times. I have a 20hp mercury but it doesnt work. The motor has been used very little also but it just needs to be cleaned out and adjusted. It has new plugs and things like that. I wouldnt steer u wrong man its a nice boat and if i had time i would mess with the motor but im too busy. Id use it for duck and goose hunting but i have a boat and this one has been sitting covered up in an old barn for years. It floats and in very very good condition. Id trade the boat/motor for it but i live in iowa and i cant ship or meet u anywhere. But anyways just let me know if ur interested. It may not be a very fair trade to u just because its 15 or 20 years old lol but its nice. I wouldnt mind payin a little for ur bike if we trade but just let me know what u think. I can deal some too.
treehugger8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.