Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-09, 06:23 AM   #1
CCbass
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Sorry for my post about Kevin, and thanks for yours.

Thanks to WTL and one of his posts that he nailed, one drunk posting has lead to this. My anger was misguided, Bob Smith you were right my shortcummings have lead me to this. I am failing at something that has nothing to do with bass fishing, yet turned my anger here on you people and Kevin. I had a following in the bass fishing world and gave it up to eventually fail at what I am doing now ( a 13 yr. venture ). Yes someone with a successful sight in that field pissed me off, so I lashed out, and it was in fact so wrong for me to do. I do have knowledge to give and sometimes people think its wrong but I always want to teach what I have learned in my 28 years of bass fishing. Fact is I am stressed, in dept, and closing my shop after 11 years and tried for some stupid reason to restore my pride here. In that I pissed off alot of people and again I am sorry.
CCbass is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.