Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-09, 06:42 AM   #26
CCbass
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default I have failed.....

I failed in gaining your trust, form one stupid posting. I failed in gaining the ability to pass on the knowledge I have. To me this feels like just another up hill battle I don't want to take on. I've spent 13 years fighting an uphill battle in another field, because of how I think about it. Fishing is just another avenue to that for me, I think different, I fish different, but I still caught fish. My observations come from what I have studied and my results come from that and real life experiences, that is in fact all I want to pass on.
CCbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-09, 09:29 AM   #27
Earl Marshall
BassFishin.Com Active Member

CCbass I am new as well, and don't post a lot because I am still learning. I just started bass fishing a little last year. And far as the problems you are having I hope the best for you. But we all have them, don't know if I will get to fish like I would like because of a injury a couple of years ago. And trust me it don't pay as good setting around the house so a lot of us struggles from time to time. The main thing is to depend on the man upstairs and everything will be all right.

Earl
Earl Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-09, 06:30 PM   #28
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

ccbass, listen...we ALL fish differently ok? it's ok, to do that too. what works for you may just help someone else here. the thigs YOU have learned...pass on. but if someone here dissagrees with you, don't get upset man. heck if we all got like that over everything we failed at, we all would DIE. look...you are in a depression right now. it'll be okay pal. you need some help, we will help you as much as we can. don't give up man. like earl said, we ALL have our struggles. life is about struggles and overcoming them in spite of them. some are worse than others. me, ilook at my wife and see how she struggled just to LIVE. without a donor kidney, she would have died. there have been times i was wanting to just give up myself. everyone goes through this pal. but if you let us, we will help you. and i ain't no doctor. and maybe you need to see one. not trying to make you feel worse, i want to help you. as for fishing, thinking, different. that is why we are all here. to tell others and get feedback. learn to try different things, techniques, tricks and lures. just talk to us and we'll trade info. and if you need someone to talk to. pm me, i'll try to help you the best way i can. if you want a swift kick in the rear, i cn do that too,lol. if you want someone to just listen, i am real good at that. just don't give up, never give in. trust in GOD and you'll be okay, like earl said.
Old 02-26-09, 06:39 PM   #29
carolina-rig-01

everyone fishes different man, if we didn't then there wouldn't be a need for so many different brands and types of baits, boats, rods, and reels. as far as gaining our trust, well i would say that ship has sailed. i mean no matter what caused it, you came on here and posted some things that shouldn't have been said. not saying that we don't want you around the site, because the more members we have the better. just don't post that kind of negative stuff anymore and the gaining our trust will eventually take care of itself. i think kevin is the one who should really have an ax to grind with you and he is obviously a great and forgiving guy so there is no reason for us to drag you over coals about it. stick around here and share that information you are talking about, we will agree with you sometimes and disagree others and life will go on. take care of yourself and don't hesitate to holler if you need anything, this is a great group of guys and we will help as best we can.
Old 02-26-09, 06:47 PM   #30
Bassboss

CCbass, don't worry about fishing different. Hell, it's a good thing! Something new that the bass have not seen!

Listen to bama man! He's a great guy and has become one of my greatest friends on this forum. And I know that other people will agree too!

Good luck with your hard times, and your fishing!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.