Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 01-24-05, 10:36 PM   #1
socalbasser
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to socalbasser
Default Sorry

I know this has been asked a thousand times but how do you post pictures again? I've looked through the threads and couldn't find an old one. I caught a monster Walleye (I know it's not a Bass) today and wanted to show ya'll. I'll post it in the "other" thread.

Thanks,

Skeeter
socalbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 10:53 PM   #2
Rich
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Rich
Default Re: Sorry

Skeeter-first you need to have it posted someplace on the web. Â*There are a number of free hosting sites-I have used this one in the past:

http://community.webshots.com/

It is free to register and you can upload your pic. Â*Once you have it on the web, right click on it and select properties. Â*In the center of the box that opens is the address. Â*Put your cursor on the the address, hold down the left button on the mouse and move it across the address so it is all highlighted-start with the http and go all the way to the end. Â*Then, let up on the mouse button and with the cursor still on the highlighted address right click and click on copy.

Then go to where you want to post the pic. Â*On this site right above the smilies are several boxes. Â*The 4th one from the left on the bottom looks like a framed picture. Â*Click on that, and it will enter a code in the box that looks like this:

[img] (/img]

Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 10:59 PM   #3
Rich
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Rich

For some reason the rest of the post didn't go, so:

the bracket on the second img will be a [ and not (-I did that for demonstration purposes only

Then, put the cursor between the ] and the [ and click paste. Â*Then you are linked. Â*For example, using the picture at the top of this page

http://www.bassfishin.com/public_htm...s/yabblogo.gif

will show up as

Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-05, 01:03 AM   #4
socalbasser
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to socalbasser

Thanks Reb! I'll give it a try. You've got to see this fish. What a day!

Skeeter
socalbasser is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.