Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-11, 08:03 PM   #1
Silver Sky
BassFishin.Com Member

Question Question on Fisher Marsh Hawk

I have a 1987 16ft Fisher Marsh Hawk and the capacity sticker is missing. I need to know the information it held as well as the biggest motor allowed on it. If any one could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Silver Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-11, 08:37 PM   #2
champman
BassFishin.Com Active Member

hey sky , i don't know much about your boat , but my 1989 champion is 18'.4" long and has a coast gaurd hp rating of 175 . i would think a 16 foot boat could be " ok" with 135hp or a little more. as far passengers go, count your seating. i have 3 across at the consoles and two pedestal seats with backs on them and they count as 2 and one but seat to make 6, all the pedestal mount in holders in the deck , which is what the c.g. sticker rates the boat. you can look at it this way too. you only need two people in the boat, you driving it like you stoll it and your white knuckled partner next to you asking " aren't we going too fast ?" !!! have fun with your new boat!
champman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.