Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 08-24-08, 01:30 PM   #1
barkelypup
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default 195 Monark King and Chevy Silverardo for sale

For sale is a 195 King Monark boat with a 150 Mercury Optimax. Boat is a deep V aluminum Lake Erie style boat. It has with it a New Hummingbird 797c2i side imaging fish finder with GPS. Minn Kota 70lb auto drive trolling motor. 2 live wells, lots and lots of storage. Marine Radio/CD player. Bench seat in the back that folds down to extend the fishing deck. Lowrance depth finder at wheel. Full enclosure that snaps in to make a tent over the boat. Easy loader trailer. 4 Pedistal Seats. 5 bladed mercury High 5 propeller. Walk through wind shield. Big Tube, ski ropes, 3 Good Batteries. This boat is in great shape. It is only on its 3rd Tank of fuel. The Optimax engine uses a heck of a lot less fuel than the older Merc engines. Snap in Cushions for the front. It is the Ultimate Family fun fishing boat. There is nothing that can't be done out of this boat. It handles big water like a dream and I have fished several bass tourneys out of it. I have over 30,000 invested but will sell for 20,000 or you can take over payment of about 218 I think bucks a month.

I am also wanting to sell my 2004 Chevy Silverado Pick Up truck. 4 door, 4x4. 80,xxxx miles. New tires last Spring. New brakes all the way around about 2 months ago. Truck is in real good shape. Color is Wildcat Blue $12,500

Or I will sell the truck and boat for $31900.

Like I say both are in Good To GREAT shape and need a new home. If interested Please email me back or PM me. http://www.monarkmarine.com/index.php?page=seriesdetails&serid=37&tab...

Thanks again for looking,
I will get pictures of both tomorrow so email or picture request
barkelypup is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.