Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 05-04-05, 03:56 PM   #1
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default JackL are you out there?

Man it would be nice for you to pop up on some of this freaks lately. Â*I sure miss your quick wit and humor when toasting the little turds. Â*Come back out from the coffin, and give some gruff would ya? Â*I gotta have a fix, before I go crazy on em :

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-05, 07:04 PM   #2
jeffman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to jeffman
Default Re: JackL are you out there?

LIZ,
Man, I been busy! I just got back from Grand Lake in Oklahoma about an hour ago. Talk about a blast, we caught about 25 or 30 spotted bass a day in the 1 to 3 lb. range. One day we caught 5 largemouth in the 2 to 3 lb range. The only bad day we had was thursday, after a front blew thru and the wind blew like hell. All I can say was that it was a great week. I fished with a buddy that I had not talked to for over 40 years, and we both looked up another buddy that neither one of us had seen for 45 years. I also looked up a gal I dated at a friends wedding 45 years ago. Talk about old times. The friend I fished with had a camper trailer that we stayed in, and cooked breakfast on the camper stove and dinner on an open fire grill behind the camper.
We are going back in the fall, and are going to try to make this a yearly event. What a blast, it was like the 45 years seperation had never happened. We talked about old friends and schoolmates and all that BS.

JackL
jeffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-05, 10:27 PM   #3
profishermenkid16
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to profishermenkid16

JackL, So you were out fishing and having a great time ? >Who was here guarding the home front? ???I hope you had taken time out of your busy schedule to drink a beer for me since I can't drink.I would have told you to have two, but that would lead to disaster or worse than that even. ;D Welcome back PteradactyL JackL, now rest you wise Old coot, Thin Lizzy is lookin for some help here. P N J
profishermenkid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-05, 12:29 PM   #4
jeffman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to jeffman

P N J,

I did just that. When we came in off the water, we built a fire in the fire ring behind the trailer, drug out the "Lawn Loungers" and had a couple long neck Bud's, cooked a steak and told lies until 10:00, then in the rack and up before dawn. Endured these "hardships" for a solid week.

JackL
jeffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 08:35 AM   #5
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

Glad you're back, and even happier you had a blast. Now get busy with the riff raff

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 02:22 PM   #6
fredhatch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fredhatch

WOW! Hope no one got hurt enduring those hardships!
Man that sounds fun, its great to hear about trips like that. Welcome back. 8)
fredhatch is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.