Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 01-10-12, 03:30 PM   #1
RAYMAN111
BassFishin.Com Member

Cool Shimano Reel for Sale - Brand New in Box

I Have a SHIMANO CASTAIC 201SF Baitcasting Reel. Shimano has seen to making changes in there reels re-vamping the cosmetic changes and where they are made. This reel is not made in Mylasia. If you like the quality of a good SHIMANO reel in Left handed with the flipn feature.....I have one left in my arsenal that has been on my desk looking pretty for two years. I will throw in a spool of 15lb test SilverThread line and a spool of 30lb Stren Braid, 300yds.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I look forward to all your questions and interest. Price of the reel is $145 with all the free goods. I have priced this reel on line and found it as low as $159 to $169 without line offered.
RAYMAN111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-12, 08:32 PM   #2
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Welcome, I am traveling right now but I will send you a PM tomorrow and see if you have a pic or two of the reel I will take it if it is still available.
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-12, 02:56 PM   #3
RAYMAN111
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Follow Up

Thank you for the response. Sorry for the delay, I have been at the ISE Sacramento Show for the past week. Back in the office and ready to follow up on my mail. Feel free to e-mail me at deutcharay@aol.com and I will gladly send you a picture of the Castaic Reel. Have a great day.

Ray
Old 02-03-12, 02:12 PM   #4
RAYMAN111
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYMAN111 View Post
I Have a SHIMANO CASTAIC 201SF Baitcasting Reel. Shimano has seen to making changes in there reels re-vamping the cosmetic changes and where they are made. This reel is not made in Mylasia. If you like the quality of a good SHIMANO reel in Left handed with the flipn feature.....I have one left in my arsenal that has been on my desk looking pretty for two years. I will throw in a spool of 15lb test SilverThread line and a spool of 30lb Stren Braid, 300yds.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I look forward to all your questions and interest. Price of the reel is $145 with all the free goods. I have priced this reel on line and found it as low as $159 to $169 without line offered.
Going to RE POST this reel with a deeper deal. Please refer to new posting for this reel. Thank You

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.