Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-09, 06:58 AM   #1
Basscrazie
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Have been here awhile.

A little about my self,I amm 46 and live in north of houston.I have been disabled with a rare lung disease for 8yrs now and live on oxygen 24hrs a day..I have found fishing again and enjoy every day possible fishing.I would like to say this site has grown tremendously since i joined and see nothing but good in the future.
Thanks for the good advise and help you give to everyone..Not many sites out there this rewarding.
Thanks John
Basscrazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 07:05 AM   #2
WallStreetAmigo

It's good to hear that you have found fishing again. This is a really great site. I myself have been away for awhile, busy starting my own bass forum and website up here in Canada as well as starting a bass club for us BC natives. Bass fishing is not nearly as popular up here even though we have some tremendous largemouth and smallmouth fishing. I have learned tons from this forum.......
WallStreetAmigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 08:29 AM   #3
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Kevin does go the extra mile to make this site what it is. The peoples shared experiences and views allows you to sift through the B.S. and seek new information for certain lure techniques to improve your fishing skills. Once you apply them, you can see what works best for you or what style of fishing or lure choices you prefer to fish.It's all good, even the occassional times you might disagree with someones opinion or view.

On a lighter note :

Don't beleive anything anyone tells you and only half of what you tell them.........I'm not sure where Zookers closely guarded secrets fall in here ?

For those of you in the North as I am.Think outside the snow covered boundaries and be wishin' you were fishin' or wishin you are about to be snow scammed ? Thanks 1/4 stick, that was funny right there. Ivan
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 08:45 AM   #4
Mac2

Hello John, welcome. I think you will benefit from the folks on the board as I have. Lotta good stuff from time to time. Good Fishing, Mac

Like pnj says, "It's all good..."
Mac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 09:18 AM   #5
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

welcome to the house of nuts and bait monkey fodder. glad to hear you have foound fishing again as well. share some stories, tips and anything else you feel is needed for us. we are crazy around here, but we don't notice it cause we are ALL alike,hahaha. welcome friend. enjoy yourself.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 11:48 AM   #6
Jigger

Sorry to hear about your condition but I am glad you can still fish. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't fish. Something I don't like to think about.
Jigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 12:03 PM   #7
woody

Basscrazie,
Its good to hear from ya! I'm glad to hear that you are not letting your disability keep you from what you love. see ya around
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 01:13 PM   #8
Bob Smith

Basscrazie, I admire your spirit! Hang in there, Bubba, the Good Lord will make things possible for those who have the right attitude! I am an original Houston, Porter, Conroe, Willis, Texan. We moved to California in 1985, made it back to Texas via Tennessee in 1992, and moved to Georgia in 2007. There is still no place like them Piney woods and river bottoms in your neighborhood! I still have folks in Montgomery Country and around the Houston area. Who knows, I may be back down there some day!

Whatever you do, keep that line wet and your mind in the right frame!
Old 01-02-09, 09:16 PM   #9
Basscrazie

Thanks all,i just figured it was time ya'll know a little bout me.I did go fishing today but had a bad day due to my rectifier going out..It wouldn't even crawl on the trailer so i had to get wet and do some cranking.Glad it was in the high 70's..
Basscrazie is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.