Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-06, 01:32 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Polly and Ike

me an polly are lurnin how to go places on this here cumputor' an we found this pickshur of tha ike fishen man that ever one says jumps' squeals and hollars when he gits a fish.. in the pickshur he looks like hes hangen on to a rail or somethun.. and we wuz reminded of one time when polly wuz down at the carp pond laying up in hur hamok {thats a fish net stretchud tween 2 trees and tide off }. she put som of her fovorit bate on her hooke and tosed it out in the pond' and she stuk her zebcoe pole in tha grond and clum back up in her hamok.. she wuz taken a snoze when i seen her line go to moven; and i scremed out loud (i sabe polly' polly' polly ) youre line is a moven.. an let me tel you somthen' she hurled off that hamok like it wuz on far, and she looked jest like that fisher ike man in the pickshur with tha red cap; i mean jest like him' only she didnt show that much leg' an she didnt do no brake dance ether' she grabed her zebcoe jest as it wuz bout to go in the pond' she started cranken on that zebcoe and it wuz smoken an maken a terbul noise, i sade polly' dont let it pull you in;' she sade dont wory honey, i got this thing... an she dug her heals in the grond and stood up an faught that carp jest like a man wuld; she finaly got it in with no help frum me'. now we dont have one of them things to tell us how heavy it wuz" but polly can only cary 30 pounds in each arm, and it wuz all she could do to pack him to the barn.. so we knou it wuz lest 30 pounds... and the good thing bout it wuz. she didnt squell ere hollar nor did she jump up an down, like youal say that litle ike man dose.. and she didnt show her leg ether like he did in tha pickshur'' and thats whut makes me proud of polly... and it dose my hart good when i see a womun akting like polly dose. tha ike man shor could lurn som stuf from polly..she has got good carretor...what a womun'' she makes me proud to be a carpman.

Last edited by CarpMan; 01-23-06 at 03:23 PM.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.