Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-10, 07:15 PM   #1
Kevin
Administrator

Smile A New Year Note of Thanks From Kevin

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank all the visitors of BassFishin.Com for the support and contributions you've made to the website over the past year. We're truly blessed to have such generous and friendly people here on the site to share our love for the sport of fishing. It's been an honor and privilege to get to know many of you.

I look forward to moving into 2010 with everyone here and we'll soon be releasing an EXPLOSIVE mass of updates to the site. We're still a couple weeks off launch (hopefully not more than that), but I'm so excited to show you what we've been working on and what we have in store. I'll be sure to give everyone a heads up the day before we go live so you can be ready.

Once again, thank you so much for your support and contributions. I wish everyone a prosperous and victory-filled year!

Sincerely,

Kevin Scarselli
BassFishin.Com
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-10, 07:56 PM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Kevin, I'm excited to see whats in store! The site has matured over the years and continues to improve all the time. And with your expression of an explosion of updates, I'm really excited about whats in store. And comming when winters deep grip keeps us from enjoying our favorite activity, it couldn't be timed any better.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-10, 08:56 PM   #3
Marty
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Kevin, thanks for making the site available to us.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Rochester, NY
Marty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-10, 09:28 PM   #4
woody

Hey Kevin,

Thank-you for all the -hard work- you've put into this site!

It's much appreciated!

-Mark
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-10, 10:43 PM   #5
BassinID
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Thank you Kevin for this great resource, it has become my go to tool for fishing knowledge. I am really excited to see the changes, I knew that you must have been working on something big.
BassinID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-10, 10:57 PM   #6
nofearengineer

Thanks, Kevin...for this invaluable website. I probably increased my bass knowledge twenty-fold this year, going from a blind man fumbling around a dark room to a guy with a reasonable shot at catching that elusive 8-pounder next year. As I write this, I glance up at that spot on my wall I have already reserved for my future trophy.
Old 01-02-10, 01:10 AM   #7
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Hey Kevin, I just wanted to thank you for the awesome job you do with the site. I would also like to wish you the best of luck on your ventures this year.
Old 01-02-10, 02:39 AM   #8
BassinID

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
Thanks, Kevin...for this invaluable website. I probably increased my bass knowledge twenty-fold this year, going from a blind man fumbling around a dark room to a guy with a reasonable shot at catching that elusive 8-pounder next year. As I write this, I glance up at that spot on my wall I have already reserved for my future trophy.
I dunno about an eight, but if you wanted to bring your boat out west (wink wink) I could almost definitely get you on a six, and there are dozens of 8+ taken every month from dworshak, (my current home waters)plus, then we could do some fishin together. Only "problem" is they are all smallies.
Old 01-02-10, 02:52 AM   #9
BlueDaksi
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I'm new, but I really like the culture and different approach that Bassfishin.com has. Keep up the good work and all the best in 2010!
BlueDaksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-10, 09:38 AM   #10
Bassboss

Same to you and you family! I can't wait to see all the new stuff you bring to the site too!

It's been almost a year that I've been here, and on all the forums I've been on, this is the best! And I'm so happy to have found this place!

Thanks for the great site Kevin, and happy new year!
Old 01-03-10, 01:16 PM   #11
BeaverIslander

Yep, Thanks. This site is great. Best of luck.
BeaverIslander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-10, 01:51 PM   #12
nofearengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassinID View Post
I dunno about an eight, but if you wanted to bring your boat out west (wink wink) I could almost definitely get you on a six, and there are dozens of 8+ taken every month from dworshak, (my current home waters)plus, then we could do some fishin together. Only "problem" is they are all smallies.
Man...

I'd love to come out west and fish with you (I have other family out there as well). But I get all of 11-12 mpg when pulling my boat...3000mi round trip...$600-$700 in gas alone. At that point, it becomes cheaper to fly out and rent a boat, which one of these days, I really am going to do, because I just have to fish the Miracle Mile again.
Old 01-04-10, 05:20 PM   #13
Tall

Smile Keep up the good work Kevin

I enjoy the site. Keep up the good work. In a few weeks I am going to try out the BBZ book on some deep bass.

You must be very innovative to keep up the server size with out having to go to a pay site.

Good look on getting many new sponsors.

Happy New Year to all as well.
CHRIST loves you and died for you John 3:16
Tall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-10, 02:56 PM   #14
BassinID

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
Man...

I'd love to come out west and fish with you (I have other family out there as well). But I get all of 11-12 mpg when pulling my boat...3000mi round trip...$600-$700 in gas alone. At that point, it becomes cheaper to fly out and rent a boat, which one of these days, I really am going to do, because I just have to fish the Miracle Mile again.
Well, don't forget idaho when you do, come in late march and we can chase heavy smallies and 20+ lb steelhead.
Old 01-28-10, 01:18 AM   #15
Reel Deal
BassFishin.Com Member

I found this site about a month ago. Really enjoyed reading the threads and have learned quite abit since I have been out of fishing for a couple years. Can't wait to get back out on the water. Thank you for a great source of info.
Reel Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-10, 01:29 PM   #16
Abbeysdad

Ditto Kevin on a great site. It hasn't really produced any big yields in my boat, but it's a lot of fun just hangin with peeps with the same interest (or is it obsession?) with fishin.
Old 01-29-10, 01:11 PM   #17
Justin2729

I absolutely love this site its great thanks so much!
Justin2729 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.