Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 03-22-12, 09:48 AM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Swim jigs - new colors & size.

Again available for order. Due to some requests I've add a 1/2 oz version. I've also added another brand of skirt for additional colors.

I'm set up to do orders, rather than having them pre-assembled. This will give you the opportunity for a "semi-custom" lure. I have my own "standard" for each lure - the way I build them for myself. But many can be altered by changing the head color or blade.

A word about components.

Skirts: I only use double collar skirts, all are 5", but vary in their strand count which affects the bulk of the skirt. Standard skirt is the least bulky and is best suited on the 1/4 & 3/8 oz size. Next up is the "turboflair" skirt, good for all three sizes and very close to the "lunker" skirt some may have purchased. Most bulky skirt is the "lunker", (probably the most popular) and it's suitable for the 3/8 & 1/2 oz size (it will work on the 1/4 oz, but due to the smaller hook on that lure when a trailer is added it may affect hook penetration)

Blades: Lures are shown in the photo album with the blade I prefer. Other may work, and for many lures I've listed options should you prefer a different blade. The options are blades I think work well with the skirt, but I will use any of the available 8 blades - 2 stainless, 2 gold plated and 4 halographic tape colors - should it be requested. A note on "Turbo blades", I offer them in stainless and gold plated. I only offer it on the 1/4 & 3/8 sizes. It is "supposedly" designed to generate bubbles when the lure is run near the surface. The 1/2 oz will run well below surface, and it seems a waste of the blade design to me, so I use the standard blade in stainless, gold plated or the halo tape.

Ordering - refer to the link below for lure selection. You will see thumbnails, to look through the pictures either select the "slide show" which will run you quickly through the 29 colors available (Firetiger is missing as I forgot that one on my last order, I'll have it shortly and add it to the album) or click on the first picture and you will be able to move through the pictures manually. Availability of head weights and blades (as options) are below the picture. Each bait is numbered, order by number and if you want to change either the head color or blade or both, note the change after the number.

You can order by a PM to me here or email me @ brucemoore19365@yahoo.com. I accept PayPal and will absorb the charges on orders of 3 or more lures, payment is to the preceeding email address. I will also accept personal checks from BF.com members in good standing that have more than 25 posts (or if I know you personally). If you have any questions you can also email me.

Prices - $3.50 each or 3 lures for $10.00. Shipping (slight increase due to cost of padded envelopes) $4.00 for up to 6 lures, US Post Office first class mail. Over 6 lures - $6.00, US Post Office, priority mail (small box).
SHIPPING PRICES are for Continental USA only.

Please take a look at the photo album and orders are now being accepted. http://bassboogiemanbladedswimjig.sh...com/pictures/8

Thank you for looking.

Bruce.

PS - I just ran through the slide show and the text is screwed up, but if you click on an individual picture or cycle through them manually, the text is ok.

Last edited by bassboogieman; 03-22-12 at 09:58 AM.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-12, 05:59 PM   #2
coldbasser
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Received my baits today and i am stoked to get out and us them
Thanks
Old 03-23-12, 06:47 AM   #3
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

That look s awxome Bruce. I'll be getting an order to you for the 1/2 oz versions soon.
Old 03-23-12, 02:52 PM   #4
blademan743
BassFishin.Com Member

i would like 6 of the white 3/8 oz. let me know how to send money.
blademan743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-12, 03:39 PM   #5
bassboogieman

blademan743 - Sent PM for clarificaiton on your request. Thanks.
Old 03-25-12, 05:50 PM   #6
blademan743
BassFishin.Com Member

3 of each in 3/8" would be great. send info on how and when to send money. thanks!!!!
blademan743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-12, 11:48 AM   #7
bassboogieman

Please refer to the latest post about my bladed swim jigs. I have added one and deleted one color with new pictures. I wish BF.com would allow edits to a post for longer than a week. It would make thinks A LOT easier. Thank you.
Old 03-30-12, 10:11 AM   #8
docirv
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via Skype™ to docirv

I taught him everything he knows.
Old 03-30-12, 12:28 PM   #9
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Yeah doc....we see that with his jika rig. Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
Old 03-30-12, 09:37 PM   #10
bassboogieman

This thread is closed.

Seriously, if you are interested in any of the bladed swimjigs please check the latest thread as there has been a couple changes to what is NOW available. Thank you.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.