Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-09, 09:19 PM   #1
MrPhotographer06
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrPhotographer06
Exclamation oh my god... PB

By far, the biggest fish,i've ever seen..or caught

all day i heard, Daddy can we go fishing by my little brother..
and i was gunna go, but later.. well i went and messed with the boat..hung out at the grandparents house.. and whatnot.. and i get back and ready to go, and my dad and brother are gone..

i was like..kay..

well earlier i went ahead and gave my dad his rod/reel back and cleaned it off so it didnt have anything on it, well in my room i'm left with my flippin rod i'm practicin with [spinning reel] and my BC. i said GAH, daddy took my diawa.. oh well..so i re-rig his.. and go out and there at the pond i was goin to.. i start fishin a bit..and i hear a big splash.. so i'm fishing it.. and my dad and brother said.. well were givin up,were goin..so i walk to the truck..i'm in the dippy.. and he says..you want that scale thing? i said.uhhhh yeah..sure.. oh..and your new rod? yeah..deff.. so i have the diawa and the BC.. he said how much longer you gunna fish? i said..well its 6:40..probally till 7:15.. Alright,, see ya in a bit..

Well i move the dippy [my car] down a bit and a black man has been fishing one spot the whole time.. i said, you catchin anything? he said..one little one.but theres two big ones.. on da bed..cant get 'em to byt nuttin.. i said...hmm maybe a lizard.. naw sir, you aint gunna catch 'em.. maybe pumpkin finesse.. i got a good one about a month and a half ago.. naw suh, not them,done fished it...i said..alright... few minutes later i hit about a 15 oz one and i gave it to the black man..

Another local drove up and said, yall catchin em? i said..well one..and he said..yeah one..he said "deah some biggins heah.. cant catch em"
they on the bed..you aint gunna.. well he stuck around and the black man went to the back to try and the other man left..

well 7:15 rolls around and i call the house

"daddy.. theres a couple fish on the bed and i'm gunna stick around"
What time you gunna be home?
"bout 7:40"

well i fished like a mad man.. swiming everything to the bed, waiting.. then nothin..

well i fished everything.. got to a tube..threw it at 7:35.. said..well i'll get one more in and hit the road..so at 7:38, i changed to a pumpkin finesse.. and put her on the bed and waited.. i fliped out the razr with the diawa sticker on the back and it said 7:40.. dang daddys gunna be mad, and i got a twitch, so i set.. and i hear ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. ohhh crap.. so i quickly tightened it.. and ZZZZZZ..so i started reelin and it started comming closer.. so i backed up off the bank, then reeled down andbacked up till she was on the bank.. and i looked down and trembled

Ohhhh godd.. the line popped..

so i ease down the bank,, a 3" drop, and bryars.. and i went to grab it,mouth intimidating, and it started flopping, and i said,, NO.. your comming with me so i grabbed the tail then the mouth and got it out and said..daaddyyyyyy.. and got to the bank and called home.. "daddy get to the pond now, i just caught the biggest fish of my life"

The black man aparently had snagged him with a bare hook in the day, he was bleeding,,fish dont clot so she would have died..

i did get a 10 even at one point ,but i was shaking so bad i couldnt tell, she sat pretty much at 9lbs 15oz..

shes in a big bag now, in my freezer,, shes goin on the wall boys

Pumpkin Finesse Texas Rig.. best thing ever

Last edited by MrPhotographer06; 03-22-09 at 09:27 PM.
MrPhotographer06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.