Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 04-11-11, 01:43 PM   #1
Apt79
BassFishin.Com Member

Default GREAT Lure

I bought a Rapala Flat Rap recently because I needed a jerk bait and something a little smaller. Well I found that this lure is a 10 out of 10. The water a my home lake has been cold and muddy and when the bass wont hit anything they hit this lure and hard too! I bought the smallest one in a gold color and the way this lure flashes threw the water is like no other. It is very easy to get a good long cast on it too. With that gold color when the sun is out that lure shines threw the water and the bass are coming up to hit it because it will only run around 2 to 3 feet. My brother and I went out fishing and he was throwing everything he had and managed to get only two bass when the only thing I threw all day was that flat rap and got 12. Just thought I would give you guys the heads up on this lure if you havent already tried it.

Apt79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11, 05:48 PM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Thanks for the report. Now you've got the monkey perched up on my shoulder talking into my ear. Thanks a lot, haha. Glad your having success.
Old 04-11-11, 06:15 PM   #3
islandbass
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Cool. I love rapalas of all kinds.
Old 04-12-11, 10:23 AM   #4
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

It's definitly a goodun! Got a few at walmart a while ago, and cought nice nice fish on them when I was in Florida, but lost 'em all this fall in the river! I'll probably get a few more before the season opens, try 'em out in nother wates... I've got a feeling the pike are gonna clobber 'em!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.