Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk

Old 05-09-09, 10:59 PM   #1
B-I-G
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default May 7 - May 9

Okay well I'm going to keep this brief... I went after school on Thursday, and was able to pick up 7 bass... 1 was on a Berkley Power Worm... 1 was on 2 were on YUM lizards, and 4 were on Zoom U-Tale. On Friday, I hit the lake right after school and was able to pick up 10 bass --- 5 on a Zoom U-Tale, and 5 on a YUM Dinger. One of the bass caught was a 18" hawg that I caught about 3 feet from shore! I didn't even know a fish was on until I tried to pull my lure out of the water and re-cast. That was the first fish I ever caught with a Dinger/Senko-type lure.... I went today and got 11 bass, 10 on a YUM Dinger and 1 on a topwater popper. My dad picked up three bass... all on a dinger. It was a good week... oh and by the way check out the pics... I witnessed a nice BLUEGILL feast. In the picture of just the snake, the one on the left is a whole different snake than the fat body... It is basically a comparison... the other snake was hugee

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0002.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	498.4 KB
ID:	3542

Click image for larger version

Name:	snake bluegill.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	577.6 KB
ID:	3543
Old 05-09-09, 11:08 PM   #2
66KingFisher
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Love the pics.....its always cool to watch a snake swallow something whole....pretty amazing actually......sounds like you been slayin the bass....keep it up.
66KingFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-09, 11:34 PM   #3
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Shaking off a chill. Bubba don't like snakes. Nothing like a hog busting at your feet. Save some for some the other guys BIG, hahahahaha.
Old 05-09-09, 11:40 PM   #4
B-I-G

haha May has been real good for me. I already have twice as many fish in May than I did in the whole month of April...
Old 05-10-09, 12:45 AM   #5
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

congrats pal. but do us a favor.......don't get too close to the snakes ok? hahaha, nice clear close up pics. and don't save em for the others, if we can't catch em, it's our own fault right? hahahahaha.
Old 05-10-09, 08:37 AM   #6
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Wow! Sounds like a great day all in all! I've never had allot of luck with a dinger! Those are are some great pics!!
Old 05-10-09, 02:36 PM   #7
B-I-G

Thanks... and it was the snakes gettin close to me! There were way more snakes than usual yesterday... Eventually, after they kept going within inches of my feet every 5 minutes, I got used to them and wasn't really that worried. But that big one made me worry a bit haha
Old 05-11-09, 07:35 PM   #8
Jim80

you'll get used to the snakes as the summer goes on , they have been doing a ton of building near one of the places i fish and the amount of snakes it seems has doubled , saw my first timber rattler a few days ago after spending years looking for them , and had a copperhead perch itself on a log i was standing on last summer normally if you ignore them they will move on . or take and poke at them with the tip of your rod to get them moving .

Jim

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.