Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-06, 01:16 PM   #1
bassthumb32
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to bassthumb32 Send a message via MSN to bassthumb32
Default did well in a tourney

My cousin and i were in a night tournament from 7pm to 3am last friday night. we started out pitching stumps and trees. i had a few hit but everytime i set the hook i would only pull half the worm out. must have been some small bass only grabbing tails. we started motoring our way down the lake and fished some more laydowns. my cousin caught two really quick it was starting to get dark. so we went to the place we would stay for the rest of the night in the no wake zone i tied a chatterbait on my one spinnerbait rod. we got there and my cousin caught one right of the bat off a little island. you were allowed six keepers. we started fishing a suken road. i threw the chatterbait by the old guard rail and reeled in a 3.6 lber. i caught 3 more on the chatterbait. we had a limit but it was a bunch of small ones. 9lbs 9ozs. we just missed the money. we had a chance i had a big fish on that got off and so did my partner. he looked at me after i missed that one and said when you win tournaments you dont miss fish like that. and then he missed that one so i didnt feel so bad. it just wasnt meant to be he said.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.